Technical whats your mpg?

Currently reading:
Technical whats your mpg?

Proven 45MPG a couple of weeks ago, this was only a calculation of £20 of fuel, I reckon I could get damn close to 400 on a full tank.

Liam

with the last engine i got 35 pootling about and 50 on a long run. measured from full tank to full tank. dont think it should be any diferent with this new engine but only time will tell.

mog1571 said:
i get about 250 to 300 miles to a tank dont know how big my tank is though so couldnt say the MPG :eek:

why dont u just drive it till your running on fumes..... stick 20 litres in it (4 gallons) then see how many miles u get from that, do it again, take the average.... boom, decent enough guess at the MPG! (y)

but in case your wondering, the cento fuel tank is 35 litres!

mase said:
why dont u just drive it till your running on fumes..... stick 20 litres in it (4 gallons) then see how many miles u get from that, do it again, take the average.... boom, decent enough guess at the MPG! (y)

but in case your wondering, the cento fuel tank is 35 litres!

It would probably be more accurate to fill the tank as far as it will go, run the car then refill the tank as far as you can go. Note the amount of fuel you need to refill the tank and the number of miles you covered and bingo :)

I got 45mpg minimum in my 899, and the Sporting is giving 43-44 mpg :D

You don't need to run it empty between brim fills.. Just enough to get a decent average. Don't forget to fill up at the same forecourt as some pumps can fill closer to the brim than others.

P.S. Proven 38mpg from Bunny driving my Sedici (usually 28-32mpg if I'm driving) - I'd cry if I had your mpg Alaina :eek:

Im my Sei I can get about 50 mpg

In my old cinq it did about 30 mpg, because that car lived on the readline.

I thought I didn't do too bad doing between 35 and 46 to the gallon depending on driving....

....till some Australian engineers went round the globe with 8l of fuel with their latest design of a car. This is an incredible 15,000 miles per gallon!:eek:

Back