whats the point?!

Currently reading:
whats the point?!

Lupi

Formally, The Corsa Owner
Just got a phone call from family up the road warning me to keep an our on our families cars tonight because some idiot has gone down their road smashing windows, :mad: makes me so angry! What do these people get out of doing idiotic things like this:(

Luckily theirs wasn't touched. Can still hear all the alarms, been going of for ages now.

i went to your old pub today n got ripped off :(

Yeah I heard. Cheffy left :( he was really good, trained by the same person that trained Gordon Ramsey

If i was still there would have got all of you a free drink
Its a tad pricey because its normally Radlett snobs that go on there :p

wasnt going to say anything.......:p

its crazy, some people just don't have any respect at all :mad: i had a similar issue the other night, i heard a noise that sounded like a car door being slammed really hard, thought nothing much of it, then i heard what sounded like somebody jumping on metal, looked out of our window and some little sh** was stood on the roof of my car!!!! out of all the cars on our street they chose mine, i ran outside and grabbed one of them by the collar and he absolutely sh** himself!! think he thought he could get away with it, i didn't hurt him as he was only about 11 and i don't want to be locked up for bashing a little kids head in!! i just told them that if they come onto our street again they'll be sorted out properly.

had no problem (touch wood) upto yet, i move house on friday so i hope they hold out until then, little brats!

car had no damage as they were only little shrimps, just annoying that they seem to think they can do anything. they have no respect for other peoples belongings.

si

Back