Whats made you Smile today

Currently reading:
Whats made you Smile today

A bitching fest with my hairdresser over neighbours which led to a debate over who's got the worst. She won cos whilst mine monitor my every move and make up stories about me they're not the complete nutters she has to put up with :laugh:

Glad you've got it back Andi :)

For me, it was the other day's events with my sis organising a musical instrument exchange in Glasgow. Had proper live acts, a few dozen folk in attendance and hopefully a great start to a properly useful idea. Anyone interested, she's set up a Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/dustitoff ...still in the early stages but the first event went really well :)

muppet42 said:
Glad you've got it back Andi :)

For me, it was the other day's events with my sis organising a musical instrument exchange in Glasgow. Had proper live acts, a few dozen folk in attendance and hopefully a great start to a properly useful idea. Anyone interested, she's set up a Facebook page... https://www.facebook.com/dustitoff ...still in the early stages but the first event went really well :)

That sounds really cool - much better than my niece simply acquiring all my resting musical instruments :laugh:

Hope it continues to thrive

my boy being asked if he wanted to be properly coached for bouts from the trainer at the boxing club, says hes got the best and most naturally powerful hook in the club :)

so proud of him :)

Nice one!

I got asked tonight to dj for my nephews Birthday party in April..well, do some equipment and plug in the laptop should do the trick!

Usually don't knowingly take bookings from friends/family but this is one of these times when I really don't mind! I should point out he's only about to turn four and his taste in music, so far, seems excellent.

Martyn said:
Nice one!

I got asked tonight to dj for my nephews Birthday party in April..well, do some equipment and plug in the laptop should do the trick!

Usually don't knowingly take bookings from friends/family but this is one of these times when I really don't mind! I should point out he's only about to turn four and his taste in music, so far, seems excellent.

And they're gonna ruin it by letting you inflict your music tastes on him?

Only kidding, I'm sure he's too young to remember :laugh:

Back