What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

dont pay too much for it with out a visit to your local car auction first, i see an o2 reg petrol one average miles go for 1200 last week

Yeah its a 05 Reg Diesel "TI" so worth a lot more than £1200 mainly because it won't break as easy as the petrol's with their 36k cambelt change. But im happy with what im paying :). Wish I could say the same about insurance :rolleyes: :bang:

No its belt but recommended changes of 72k (manufacturer) (50-60k on Alfaowner.co.uk) so longer than petrols. So i'll do mine at 55k intervals its just been done too :).

i would never leave a diesel belt that long on any engine :eek: they are more prone to breaking on a diesel, dayco who make lots of OEM belts for lots of manufacturers recommend 36k on all

i would never leave a diesel belt that long on any engine :eek: they are more prone to breaking on a diesel, dayco who make lots of OEM belts for lots of manufacturers recommend 36k on all

They would then sell twice as many! :eek:

But if you are right dave mine is now 6k overdue.... :(

Went to view a student house today for next year. Liked the landlord, liked the house and its due to be renovated over this summer. The landlord showed us a another property he had just renovated summer just gone and it looked great.

Just waiting for the contract to come through to analyse it and get someone else to check over it and if all ok systems go.

They would then sell twice as many! :eek:

but get a lot less claims from main dealers

Don't be silly. If it was so dangerous Alfa would have changed the interval like their twinpark engines.

maybe they have but no one read their service updates ;)

when you next go for an mot read the big poster on the wall about diesel engine belts and the mot.

Back