"yep"

"well our company can offer you IT support"

"thats what I do though"

"well we have all sorts of things we can help out with"

"but then i woudnt have a job"

"can i speak to your boss?"

"umm no"

phone gets put down.:p

how stupid can you get. hang on ill pass you over so you can arrange some work for yourself from my boss and make me lose my job. (i understand the chance of them being cheaper and more ifficient than in house IT is impossible but you never know they could outsource me)

:ROFLMAO: i had one just like that yesterday...

"hello, can you put me in touch with your company car manager?"

"you need to talk to Zenith who handle all of the fleet"

"can you put me in touch with your manager please, im calling from Hyundai cars and we have an exciting range of new cars to offer you"

"ok"

line manager: "what?"

"im from hyundai..."

"we dont want any of that ****e thanks"

and then i got told to tell them i was in charge next time and try and blag a free car for a week or two lol

chain email at work :p

cid:image003.gif@01C97D52.401EF250

A first year primary girl handed in the drawing below for a homework assignment

After it was marked and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:

Dear Ms. Thompson,

I want to be very clear on my child's illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip bar. I work at Homebase and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent cold weather. This photo is of me selling a shovel.

Mrs. Harrington

chain email at work :p

cid:image003.gif@01C97D52.401EF250

A first year primary girl handed in the drawing below for a homework assignment

After it was marked and the child brought it home, she returned to school the next day with the following note:

Dear Ms. Thompson,

I want to be very clear on my child's illustration. It is NOT of me on a dance pole on a stage in a strip bar. I work at Homebase and had commented to my daughter how much money we made in the recent cold weather. This photo is of me selling a shovel.

Mrs. Harrington

Where's the pic? ;)

lol me to!! Looking forward to a good day out then loads of laughs in the afternoon and seeing everyone again!! you'll have to tell beth that ive no money this time....lol

Lol, dont think Beth undertands 'no money' :rolleyes:

Back