What's made you smile today?

Currently reading:
What's made you smile today?

Well done Rolf....although put the cigar down.....please!

Er my smiles got marks for presentation I did before crimbo on dissertation and got what I was aiming for, considering the situation I was in 3 weeks before it was due thats a result. Dissertation tutor was surprised also I didn't speak to him for a month before I gave talk so he was very surprised when I actually turned up and knew what I was talking about!

Well done carl!! :worship:

Shopping :devil: got some awesome clothes - think il wear em to the meet on sunday (y)

thanks alaina :)

my smiles: banging tunes cant beat some good punk or hardcore punk and my ma is getting me a sat nav as a present for passing. well she says its because my sense of directions crap (it is:eek:).

and im going round the bodyshop in the morning to see about colour coded door mirrors and handles and to see about getting my sidestripes fitted as well.

Today I've learned 2 things about you Rolf:

1, You like Suzuki Vitaras

2, You like cigars

so, i come to the conclusion that you are a Texan oil baron who is moonlighting as a mobile hairdresser.

Or a cock :p

lol nah ive always liked vitaras but they have to be black or silver lowered and with tinted windows and hood minimum.the best one is a 97 imo. and i was given a box of cigars by my dad on my 16th as he was given them by a customer and didnt like them so they were given to me, i liked them and now have one periodically or for celebrations.

Last edited:
thanks alaina :)

my smiles: banging tunes cant beat some good punk or hardcore punk and my ma is getting me a sat nav as a present for passing. well she says its because my sense of directions crap (it is:eek:).

and im going round the bodyshop in the morning to see about colour coded door mirrors and handles and to see about getting my sidestripes fitted as well.

Can recommend the Becker sat nav from halfords. I'm really pleased with mine(y)

Back