What's made you not grumpy but not smile either today?

Currently reading:
What's made you not grumpy but not smile either today?

Pretty sad really. Some of this corporare rubbish really used to p me off. My kids have lots of it in their work so it seems its universal. When its corporate takeover it seems that incumbent employees might as well just leave like your team have. The remainder will sink or swim. I cant ses its good business though.
This one was worse than many. I was forced out at my previous corporate gig and could see the same BS happening here once we entered the corporate matrix. At least the Overlords tried to hide their incompetence at the old place. This current crop of clowns have no clue, no shame, and worse, no integrity, which is something Jason and I hold in high regard. When a multi-million machine fails on delivery, the customer is beyond pissed, and the unit has to be shipped back across the country to be made right, I'd think that management would do everything in their power to make it right and make damn sure it never happens again. Not this place. It was standard operating procedure.
There was constant complaining from the money side that Field Service expenses were too much and needed to be reined in. The fact that we were chasing warranty issues from Maine to Hawaii to southern Mexico because the product was rushed out the door before it was ready to ship didn't seem to click with them. Throw in the fact that the Overlords are sitting in a French bistro, thinking that the US and Mexico are the size of Spain and can't understand why we can't drive or take a train. They seem to forget that Hawaii sits in the middle of the Pacific. They're idiots.

Hopefully, the owner of the company has finally realized that appointing his cousin CEO, was a huge mistake. He's removed her and put someone in the position that has 20 years of railroad experience and isn't family. I secretly hope he made her a hostess in one of his restaurants in Singapore and Hong Kong. :ROFLMAO: I also wondered if she wasn't a robot because she was bereft of a personality. We tangled more than a few times in the past.

Back