What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Had to push my Bravo to a hill and bump start it TWICE (morning and afternoon) today in the most torrential rain and wind i've ever seen in my life.

Some dirty little h4x0r kid trying to brute force a SMTP login on one of my SBS boxes. I'm just pished I didn't have SMTP logging enabled so I can get their IP's :bang:

Do they really think authenticating on a Windows server using "root" as a username and "password" as the password is going to work :rolleyes:.

Oh well enabled logging, Come on kiddy try again I dare you :devil: :D.

Stoneacre Fiat taking the ****..

Fobbing me off with excuses, telling me that my car can't go in today for the warranty work because the parts haven't arrived but I know they arrived on Wednesday, when I told them that they said it's cos there's no slots available in the workshop.

They want me to bring it back on monday.

That's twice they've f**ked me around in the space of a week.

I also moaned about them putting 18 miles on the clock on Monday without actually doing any work but apparently that's for the 'road test'. B*llocks is it, I told them what I thought was wrong with it and they just came back and said that was what's wrong with it.

They picked my car up 5 hours late on Monday because the 'regional manager' was in and then didn't attempt to do anything with it because they didn't have time, then today if I hadn't of asked if they were still coming to take my car I'd of not known they weren't gonna bother.

Everyone must just see me as some sorta soft c**t that they can bend over and take the **** with. Well they're gonna see what I can be like tomorrow..

BREATHE....

Stoneacre Fiat taking the ****..

Fobbing me off with excuses, telling me that my car can't go in today for the warranty work because the parts haven't arrived but I know they arrived on Wednesday, when I told them that they said it's cos there's no slots available in the workshop.

They want me to bring it back on monday.

That's twice they've f**ked me around in the space of a week.

I also moaned about them putting 18 miles on the clock on Monday without actually doing any work but apparently that's for the 'road test'. B*llocks is it, I told them what I thought was wrong with it and they just came back and said that was what's wrong with it.

They picked my car up 5 hours late on Monday because the 'regional manager' was in and then didn't attempt to do anything with it because they didn't have time, then today if I hadn't of asked if they were still coming to take my car I'd of not known they weren't gonna bother.

Everyone must just see me as some sorta soft c**t that they can bend over and take the **** with. Well they're gonna see what I can be like tomorrow..

BREATHE....

They'll have used it to go pick up parts / drop customers of at work or home as well as fetch the sandwiches ;).

Every Fiat dealer I've had the displeasure of dealing with really sucked! One exception was Reg Vardy Croft Road Darlington before it got bought out and turned into a bloody Nissan garage :(.

Last edited:
I didn't fix it myself. When it went the second time it wasn't getting fixed again and it got scrappaged.

they normally only go a second time because the head isnt skimmed and/or wrong gasket is fitted, there are about 5 sizes shown by notches on the edge and you have to measure piston protrusion to get the right size a lot of people just fit same size as the old one and think that will be ok but it isnt

its blowing a gale here and i nearly got knocked off my feet by the wind. plus i had actually play find the wheelie bin this morning as it ended up halfway down the street

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back