Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

:hug:

I could do with a cuddle too. :)

I need a snuggle though. :(

snuggle.jpg

i love you soapy :)

i get called "my love" at a couple of shops in carlisle lol

I don't very often, I think I have that 'don't call me love :mad:' look about me, which is great as I hate being called love! You won't get called that in our shop......and anyone who does call me that gets a filthy look :eek:

EDIT - forgot to say work made me grumpy - overworked and understaffed and the boss says one thing and HQ another, can't win :(

Last edited:
some random on myspace saying
Manners... go get some, you are so rude
:confused:
so i replied, life... go get one :p

why would they do that:confused:

the stuff we call each other at work would be worth a lifetime of instant dismissals :eek::D

like what?

(pm if prefered)

some of the nicknames given to people in our class would get us all sacked going by this "equal opportunities" rubbish.

eg my nicknames:

jabba (as in jabba the hutt), chewy/chewbacca, rolf or :ROFLMAO: rolf (apparently look like rolf harris) and thats the polite ones.

my mates have some wierd/harsh nicknames an all our mate jim is nicknamed sloth (after the goonies character) and also called crackhead or smacked up.

current grump: woken up a bit but have a banging headache, and smoking really doesnt help:eek:

Last edited:
What's made me grumpy today is getting christmas tree needles all inside my newly cleaned car.

And also the depressing daily thoughts everyone has after being dumped, wondering who their ex is txting, phoning, wooing or f***ing tonight, knowing you're all alone and manless.

Back