What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

LOL at that DV thread :p athough its rather massively unfair on the poor gadge, not everyone knows how cars work! When i was 15 i was told by my 16-yearold cousin that i could fit a DV to my n/a fezzbo 1.8D :D

anyways, im grumpy now cos i came home from work for no reason, now i miss out on OT :(

Last edited:
EDIT: Dave not know who posted on that thread no more, so he can't infract everyone :slayer:

yes i do, but might just give mikee all the points an get rid of him for 3 days

that other thread was out of order imo, we dont need to know peoples gender, sexuality, race or religion, if they want to tell us then fine but dont need no thread asking :rolleyes:

edit any more moaning and i re lock the bum thread

Last edited:
yes i do, but might just give mikee all the points an get rid of him for 3 days

that other thread was out of order imo, we dont need to know peoples gender, sexuality, race or religion, if they want to tell us then fine but dont need no thread asking :rolleyes:

edit any more moaning and i re lock the bum thread

which thread was that?

When i was 15 i was told by my 16-yearold cousin that i could fit a DV to my n/a fezzbo TD :D

n/a TD? :p

yeah xmas, when every body buggers off and leaves me sat on forum all alone :(

i wont. i will most probably be on xmas day too as i couldn't care less it's xmas, not a fan to be honest...(n)

if not then you could make a new thread and talk to your self all day...:p

oh yeah an them, how many reposts of that will we fecking get this year? :mad:
That's why you have to stay on the forum all the time Dave, to merge them! :rolleyes:
I wonder what would happen if Dave merged the whole of Leisure Lounge into one thread... :chin:

Back