What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Re: What's made you grumpy today?

Had a new bathroom put in just before Christmas, and I have just walk in the house to find water dripping through my kitchen ceiling from said bathroom. Looks like it's a joint that's buried under the tiles too.

Kitchen ceiling is well on its way to being knackered.

Pissed off does not even come close
our shower tray has de laminated after around a month, bath shop are paying for all works tho so.

grump thread has gone :(

This thread isn't why the forum was down this morning is it?

Attachments

• screenshot-1326351344369.png
    screenshot-1326351344369.png
    89.8 KB · Views: 182
I changed my password on my Police login, and can't remember what it is! Got it wrong three times and locked myself out...got to make a little embarrassing phone call to IT when I'm next in!

Pre Paid Gas Meter has run out(n)
Pretty cold already, but can't find where the housemate put the gas card.:bang:
Worse case, they still have it in there pocket more than 100 miles away:p

phone your provider they will send a man round and put extra emergency credit in

phone your provider they will send a man round and put extra emergency credit in

I put emergency credit on, the meter took it and the gas worked for all of 3 seconds:bang:
Tried to drive to shop only to find the car had iced over:bang:
10 mins later off to the shops :eek: What on Earth is that noise?! Car sounds like.... don't know what to explain it, like a scared cat. edit: Sounds like a super charger winding up.
finally get to the shops, top up.
Drive back
Top up the meter, all fine.
Gas not working:bang:
Boiler works though, hob not working.

Boiler stops, says there is a fault. Check meter - "OFF"
follow instructions again - "Turn off all applicances" :confused: ok..
Message keeps coming up, i keep clicking on (every thing off - boiler & hob)
Finally beeps - a long Very loud flat tone, person form next door come out swearing about kids in the street. (Only me outside of course:p)

Finally get it all back on.

And because i got a call when this started and i didn't hang up i got 20 mins Free from GiffGaff(y) nice one.

Last edited:
Just got screamed at for not watching one born every minute and playing on my phone instead.

"YOU HAVE TO KNOW WHAT I'LL BE GOING THROUGH"

Lol.

tell her 'dunno what all the fuss is about love, i seem to remember my 30 seconds were quite enjoyable' you may want to don the tin hat before that tho if your not always that sarcastic to her!

anyway, you will know... when it happens.

in my experience its better not to know! i deal with suprises better than most tho!

Women always say giving birth is the most painful thing, complete ********. Getting kicked on the ******** is. Women often go on to have more kids, knowing the pain. I've never met a bloke that has gone 'tell you what Dave, kick me in the ******** again.'

Back