What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

None in mine at all, either it didn't roll around or it all came out in your car ;)
We stopped at KFC on the way back up and I put the coke in the passenger footwell so as to keep my driving nice and smooth (and also 'cos the Punto has an annoying lack of cupholders!) :D
Damn thing still fell over as we were rounding the last corner before getting home though :bang:

LMAO! I suspect it all came out in my car :p

People who don't overtake lorries. Grr!
i was happily driving from Spalding to peterborough today. The roads are dead straight, there is no traffic.I'm happily zipping along.

I come across an M and S lorry and a queue of 8 cars. All happily doing 40mph. Fine, I come up to the back of the queue, pull out and overtake the lot in one hit. Didn't even need to exceed the speed limit. It was really that quiet. Anyway, I pull in and then find the car that was just behind the lorry on my rear bumper. Bearing in mind, it is still utterly empty the other way. Said numpty is no more than 2 car lengths behind, riding the white lines to look past. There is nothing coming at all, nothing! Does he overtake me, nope, just stays there. Anyway,after a few miles of this, I pull off the road into a parking spot, he passes, I fiddle with the stereo and then pull out again. Only to find said numb nut doing 40 on the now empty road in front of me! Luckily, next roundabout he went one way and I took the scenic route home. Why oh why don't the police spend time catching people who cannot drive!

The car was a nearly new Vauxhall Insignia, the driver was I think maybe 10 years old, typical wet behind ears prat in a company car wear a stupidly large knotted tie and 'I'm too cool for words shades'. (Yes, thats how close he was to my bumper!)

some people are happy to go at 40mph at 60s.

but when i follow any vehicle (and dont plan on overtaking) i keep enough room to house cars with breaking distance about 3 times.
i find this shows i dont plan on overtaking but to follow, and yet allow others to attempt in jumps.
if someone overtakes me and then has no plan i get up their ass and overtake.
often with a mate giving the finger

People who don't overtake lorries. Grr!
i was happily driving from Spalding to peterborough today. The roads are dead straight, there is no traffic.I'm happily zipping along.

I come across an M and S lorry and a queue of 8 cars. All happily doing 40mph. Fine, I come up to the back of the queue, pull out and overtake the lot in one hit. Didn't even need to exceed the speed limit. It was really that quiet. Anyway, I pull in and then find the car that was just behind the lorry on my rear bumper. Bearing in mind, it is still utterly empty the other way. Said numpty is no more than 2 car lengths behind, riding the white lines to look past. There is nothing coming at all, nothing! Does he overtake me, nope, just stays there. Anyway,after a few miles of this, I pull off the road into a parking spot, he passes, I fiddle with the stereo and then pull out again. Only to find said numb nut doing 40 on the now empty road in front of me! Luckily, next roundabout he went one way and I took the scenic route home. Why oh why don't the police spend time catching people who cannot drive!

The car was a nearly new Vauxhall Insignia, the driver was I think maybe 10 years old, typical wet behind ears prat in a company car wear a stupidly large knotted tie and 'I'm too cool for words shades'. (Yes, thats how close he was to my bumper!)

They arrest people for driving recklessly, but that doesn't seem to extend to people driving brain dead very often.

Got unfairly close to having a serious crack at starting the car today, but one of the hoses on the fuel filter started pissing fuel after we used air to force some fuel through the system an we didn't have enough 8mm hose to replace it, so now it has to wait until tomorrow.

However hopes are high, battery sounds strong, spark plugs work and the starter doesn't sound weak. May need a new fuel pump but that's almost too easy :)

Walk outside this morning and noticed a small dent on the front bumper of my car! it wasnt there yesterday, theres not paint scratches or paint for other cars so i dont know how it got there? DAMN KIDS WITH FOOTBALLS!!!!!!! dunno if it was kids with a ball....but got no other explanation.... -.-

My thoughts exactly, and having tried every avenue I can think of it looks like I'll have to give it back. :( But they can kiss my *** if they think I'm going to drive all the way down there, they can come and collect it!

I know what its like to have a sucky credit rating. Mine still sucks thanks to a credit card I had when I lost my job in 2006 and couldn't even afford the minimum payment on. The PPI I had on it wouldn't payout (the company had gone bust just 2 months before) even though they we're still taking money.

Its still haunting me now but should be expired soon :).

my road covered in these crap loose stones wtf

DSCF5018.JPG

Fraz that sucks the big one!!

Dave that also sucks! My road has been done like that several times now :( it's horrible if anyone drives within a few feet your car gets showered in stones, and until they come and roller them in properly / they get washed away your car will be covered in dust constantly. You can also expect the local boy racers to be using it to aid in their unskillfull handbrake turns / wheel spins (n)

My grump is I've got work tomorrow :cry:

Back