What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

Windows 7 activation :bang: I have legit keys but they aren't working and I can't access the new microsoft licensing site cos a colleague couldn't follow instructions since the change from MVLS :cry::cry::cry:

Use the phone number, its 0800 and free from landline, but its automated, I used it on my Windows 7 and it worked just fine, give you a silly long number to write down so make sure you have pen and paper handy, should solve your problem.

EDIT: attached guide link http://www.kodyaz.com/articles/how-to-activate-windows-7-by-phone.aspx

Grump: Poor atm, so I can't afford to do anything on my car, roll on April! :mad:

Last edited:
Windows 7 activation :bang: I have legit keys but they aren't working and I can't access the new microsoft licensing site cos a colleague couldn't follow instructions since the change from MVLS :cry::cry::cry:
Do they not still do volume licencing like back in the XP days?

Use the phone number, its 0800 and free from landline, but its automated, I used it on my Windows 7 and it worked just fine, give you a silly long number to write down so make sure you have pen and paper handy, should solve your problem.

EDIT: attached guide link http://www.kodyaz.com/articles/how-to-activate-windows-7-by-phone.aspx

Grump: Poor atm, so I can't afford to do anything on my car, roll on April! :mad:

It's alright I put XP on it in the end - just needed a machine up and running quickly, I'd tested what I needed to in windows 7.

Do they not still do volume licencing like back in the XP days?

but the Volume licencing site has changed one of my colleagues needs to enable my live id on the site and can't / won't.

It's alright I put XP on it in the end - just needed a machine up and running quickly, I'd tested what I needed to in windows 7.

but the Volume licencing site has changed one of my colleagues needs to enable my live id on the site and can't / won't.

I was going to say it's all done by Live ID or something now. I have kept away from it at work :p

(n)

Not having a job, so therefore no money is really getting me down atm :(
Keep having interviews and sending more CVs/Apps off, but never hearing anything back. Surely somewhere out there is a job just perfect for me?

Selling my this weekend, I have had enough of the trouble they have! :mad: You would have thought by the time they made the elite (which i brought) they would have ironed out most of the faults but its still as faulty as hell. :bang:
Seems mine just has expensive taste, hooked it up to my monitor via VGA, no screen, when I do get an image it constantly reboots. Hook it up to an old CRT TV via standard cable, blue screen, and fuzzyness, hook it up to where it originally was downstairs hooked up to a 40" Samsung via HDMI and it's totally fine? :confused:

WTF? :eek:

Know what you mean about faults though, mine had a new motherboard, drive and GPU lol, damn Halo edition! :mad:

Oh the joys of working with cocks.

the guy who make / put in this wired up the entire house

Attachments

• safe.png
    safe.png
    440.8 KB · Views: 15
Back