What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

i aint even collected the coupe yet and im scared im gonna break it :(

i know nothing about turbo cars!

No differant than any other car - don't drive hard whilst it's cold and definately don't turn the engine off if you've had the turbo at full "whoosh" for about a minute. Regular servicing with good quality parts and it'll be fine.

4-5 years finance is about £300 a month, Insurance a couple of k so £500 a month then service got a nice garage up the road from work that has alot of experience with BMWs and get a good discount from him :)

Will probably leave it another year or so or untill my car is 3 years old.

a long day.

got to college at 10 didnt get a car park space till 11:15 when lessons were starting due to some conference.

been given another 2 3000 word assignments.

tossers on the roads on the way home taking an age to do anything and not paying attention.

customers whinging because of my bank being idiots and not giving me my money when they should have.

idiots phoning me in lesson to spout of pointless crap at me.

the amount of green fly about at college meaning the car is now shedded.

two rather long emails of mates full of bad news.

and a load of other stuff i cant be bothered typing along iwth the fact im just really irritable today(n)

As per my other thread someone has stole £3K off my step-dad via online fraud! :mad: He can't work now, as he has no money to buy materials, as it was the money someone had gave him to get materials! 2 hours in a bank and 3 in the cop shop.

Wendy's not coming to my birthday, her other Bro has a gig in some dingy pub! :(

Back