What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

fecking tile shop only had 94 of the tiles i need left an wont be getting any more in. i should have bought um last week instead of balloon gas :bang:

i'll post up what they are soon and see if you nice people can search your local tile shops an see if they have any

i got 94 i reckon i may need another 10

edit i got 95 i took a sample one home last week

e.on :bang: please stop sending me letters and just send me the bloody bill

I hate eon, had loads of problems with them a few weeks ago insisting I owe them money from years ago when I didn't even live here. How many times do I have to tell them!? If you have no joy with the lackey, ask to be referred to the supervisor, suddenly you start getting answers.

It's been raining all afternoon, only managed to get the wheel badges on :(

fecking tile shop only had 94 of the tiles i need left an wont be getting any more in. i should have bought um last week instead of balloon gas :bang:

i'll post up what they are soon and see if you nice people can search your local tile shops an see if they have any

i got 94 i reckon i may need another 10

edit i got 95 i took a sample one home last week
you should take the one you have back if you get more now they will be from a different batch and could be a different size/colour/pattern

I'll buy you a drink on Saturday (y)

Couldn't fit my old bed in the boot of the car to take it to get rid of and CBA walking a mile down a muddy path in the rain to pick the Brava up, which it WILL fit into. So I need to purchase a crowbar to murder it so the bits will fit in :eek:

Have you got a Freecycle site near you? You could post it on there?

I'm in a sort of grump that I cant explain why i'm in it :confused: .. few niggles mainly to do with friends and what they do and dont do :rolleyes:

Have you got a Freecycle site near you? You could post it on there?
I quit it after zillions of annoying emails every day, use the council recycling site now or get the housing association to uplift stuff but there are certain things they don't take (tellies and beds with no fire safety label being two of them) :) Dunno what I'm going to do with the sofas when I get new ones!

Last edited:
people i work with that arent greatfull for what i do for them.... last time i help anyone out and go out of my way and put my jobs on hold... and also getting it in the neck for somthing that wasnt my fault :(:mad:

YWN0aW9uPXZpZXcmY3VycmVudD1wb29weV9wYW50cy5qcGc=
Tyra-Banks-Poop-Pants.jpg

Rolf pants in a few hours :nerner:

Last edited:
Back