What's made you grumpy today?

Currently reading:
What's made you grumpy today?

All i was gonna do today was clean and paint some calipers, i even went out and bought paintbrushes. But no, i got distracted and did a bit more dismantling of the Ron shell, eventually changing my entire plans for its future and removing the windscreen :eek: Which got bits of glass everywhere....:p But the most that happened with the calipers is that they got moved two feet :(
so is there decent teseo blue wings for sale now then?

Stupid ****ing BBC saying the results of the F1 on the news...just as I was about to watch it on iPlayer...why cant they do like they do with the football and say 'If you dont want to know the results...look away now'.

water bottle leaked into my ipod :mad:

Whoops.

My grump

0530 this morning, bugular alarm goes off internally during powercut :bang:
0830 this morning the :tosser: setting up the village carnival who live around the back of us which starts at 1200 (hour ago) decided to play their ****ing float music at full wack waking me again :mad:

Only got to sleep at 0300.

Now woken up later due to broken sleep ad have to be in work in 30 min where MD is in today :mad: :bang:

My cinq has been broken into and the radio nicked :(

Theiving scum bag arses!

The've bent the passeger door right back to pop the locks :(

GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

If they had smashed the window I have spare glass, if they'd smashed the locks through I have a spare set - but oh no they've bent the sodding door :bang:

If they had come and asked for the radio they could have had it with the box and manual - it's ****e!

:cry::cry::cry:

Now gotta wait round for police to come for a statement (hopefully be over the phone) and they might want to come to do foresnsics (sp?) I hate living here so much :cry:

Take the fascia out then if its removeable?

If you live in a bad area why would you risk it by leaving it in?

Whoops.

My grump

0530 this morning, bugular alarm goes off internally during powercut :bang:
0830 this morning the :tosser: setting up the village carnival who live around the back of us which starts at 1200 (hour ago) decided to play their ****ing float music at full wack waking me again :mad:

Only got to sleep at 0300.

Now woken up later due to broken sleep ad have to be in work in 30 min where MD is in today :mad: :bang:

You have an MD that works a Sunday :eek: Some of the area managers dont even do them, lol

Back