General What you think?

Currently reading:
General What you think?

Fiat Coupe methinks.

Christ I liked that car when the other Rob W had it, was for sale and didn't have cash so it went to Chubbston, kinda went off it when he had it (stickers! LOL) and he gave me first refusal and I had no cash, wonder what will happen this time, is there a pattern emerging here???

Are we meant for each other? The Cinq and Me not Jamie!

Liam

If it didn't have the front cage, and you were selling later in the year, I may well have been interested :chin:

seems a shame to sell so soon but on price its whatever someone is willing to pay as a guide i sold my modded 899 in august and got £900 so as this is a 1242 sporting kitted its worth considerably more

And CIS not insuring 1242 cinqs is something i know alot about its the main reason i got rid of my last cinq but ive now got a sporting and im 19 in a month ;) lets see how good this quotes going to be?

wayne

am seriously intrested jamie, i have realised that my cinq will take more than 2k to get it how i want it :(

i can buy yours and still use most the bits that i have brought for my cinq on that :chin:

just need to get rid of mine :p, any takers?, needs altenator fixing/replacing but will include a newly aquired one in the sale :D - pm me for spec, condition, etc...

Last edited:
Gaz is the man with the cash so I'll not stand in his way as I have no considerable amount of money to offer, other post was just to convey my pain at it moving between owners and me not being one of them.

Good luck with the sale biggie!

Liam

bloomfieldliam said:
Gaz is the man with the cash so I'll not stand in his way as I have no considerable amount of money to offer, other post was just to convey my pain at it moving between owners and me not being one of them.

Good luck with the sale biggie!

Liam

Ok that's far enough sorry to put you through this emotional turmoil ;) :D

Although if you did buy it it could take a Kia pride quite easily ;)

I've never seen it recently, but used to be a nice example, i'd defo be expecting over £1,250 if it's in good condition and you haven't broke it :p

lambert82 said:
I've never seen it recently, but used to be a nice example, i'd defo be expecting over £1,250 if it's in good condition and you haven't broke it :p

Is currently in tip top codition other than the rear brakes need seeing to which isn't a major issue and is booked in to be done next week...

Well personally I think it's worth nearer to 1500 than 1200 but if someone made me an offer and a quick sale ;)

Back