what y'all up to?

Currently reading:
what y'all up to?

Well i went to bed at 9 oclock last nite as tom and I had spent friday evenng in casualty! (n) I had a poorly head, pins and needles and slurred speech (if only i'd been drunk) :bang:

was having a nice sleep last nite so tom decides to ring me twice whilst he's drunk to make sure i'm ok :rolleyes:

tom and arc obviously both had a good nite last nite :eek: :p

and i still have a headache :cry:

fiatangel said:
Well i went to bed at 9 oclock last nite as tom and I had spent friday evenng in casualty! (n) I had a poorly head, pins and needles and slurred speech (if only i'd been drunk) :bang:

was having a nice sleep last nite so tom decides to ring me twice whilst he's drunk to make sure i'm ok :rolleyes:

tom and arc obviously both had a good nite last nite :eek: :p

and i still have a headache :cry:

hope you are ok now never heard of getting pins and needles in your head before!

dave said:
where's arc i need a translation of what he posted last night

i want to see the results of alcohol and purple hair dye! where are the pictures!!

arc said:
nto ure waat a pie ole is

but oriple hairl.tats going n now. i now ieda what it looks lije. might post otorrow with peictures.

Pure drunkeness there! ;)

GhostWKD said:
lmao! :D

on that note been thinking recently do i bleach my hair again? :chin:(edit: hmm may start a thread :D)

I was thinking of having highlights - but my brother has them, so I dunno if I want to copy :chin:

hello people!

not as drunk as last night by a long shot!

translation..

nto ure waat a pie ole is

but oriple hairl.tats going n now. i now ieda what it looks lije. might post otorrow with peictures.

was meant to mean this:

i'm terribly sorry there dave, i'm not entirely sure as to what you are referring to with regards to "pie ole"

however, for anyone that might be interested - i now have purple hair. unfortuneatly i've not had chance to view my own hair yet as once it was done i went straight out to a party. if i get chance, tomorrow, i might post up some pictures of my new purple tinted hair.

on topic though, tonight i have mostly been drinking and catching up with a friend, and then we watched a movie called 13 - which was pretty good, bit dark. then i walked home, which took about an hour..and i'm not sure how i'm going to get up there to get my car back!

arc said:
hello people!

not as drunk as last night by a long shot!

translation..

was meant to mean this:

i'm terribly sorry there dave, i'm not entirely sure as to what you are referring to with regards to "pie ole"

however, for anyone that might be interested - i now have purple hair. unfortuneatly i've not had chance to view my own hair yet as once it was done i went straight out to a party. if i get chance, tomorrow, i might post up some pictures of my new purple tinted hair.
you said pieole first pie old is like cake 'ole :p

ah i now see you was saying purple.

when you said hellp pepoeples!# what did that mean? i thought it was help people:confused: was it hairs purple then?

GhostWKD said:
lmao! :D

on that note been thinking recently do i bleach my hair again? :chin:(edit: hmm may start a thread :D)

Don't do it!

cazz said:
hope you are ok now never heard of getting pins and needles in your head before!

I'm a lot better thanks.

I had pins and needles all over, which wasnt good :cry:

It was all Toms fault too, but i'll leave him to tell you why :devil:

Back