General What would you do....?

Currently reading:
General What would you do....?

The household has returned to one Japanese car, the Mitsubishi FTO GP version R, the Celica GT4 ST205 was sold to make way for my new toy, a Renaultsport Clio 182 Trophy number 243 of 500 sold in UK, there was 50 for Swiss market, it's a fair bit more economical than the Celica to run, and just so much fun to drive. And of course the Lancia integrale EVO1 homologation model.

We still have the Seicento Abarth 1.4 16V and the Sparco FIA Rollcage eventually arrived for our Cinquecento which after being show a competition we can enter is now being built to the "blue book" as TBH we don't need to do much more than we already have. But at moment moving along slowly as seem to have lots on the go.

Glad to see that you are going 1.4 on the Cinq, maybe that drive of my red turbo Cinq all those years back in Bournemouth is to blame for the fast Cinq fascination.

There are other options to going Megasquirt for an ECU that is not a stock variety, we have used 2 different makes now, Emerald and Canems on our cars, Megasquirt was considered once, many moons ago and discarded.

There are arguments to buying a faster car as stock, 106GTi springs to mind, as does early Clio 172's, but I guess any advantage in lower outlay cost would be taken up with higher insurance costs.

But if we all did the same we would all drive the same car's, no fun in that.

Ive had a 318i. I know there in a different league to the 325, but it was too chunky and boring and put me off BMW. Ive also had a peugeot 205 XS and use to work at peugeot doing valeting which put me off peugeot a bit. (i never did get to drive your old 106 rallye aaron :eek:. I thought that was the deal) Although my cinquecentos have hated me i still love them. :p

Yeah maybe its all your fault. Think you should at least help me with the wiring. :rolleyes:

Back