General what mpg are you getting

Currently reading:
General what mpg are you getting

tipo123

Hi, Not sure what`s happened since new forum i seem to have lost all my previous posts anyone else had the same happen

I can see all your posts. If you click on your profile name, (so the drop down box appears) and then click on your name in the drop down box, it brings up your profile. From there you can click on "postings" (third along) and it shows all your posts, and will take you to any threads you have posted in. Not sure where you're looking or why you think they're missing.

just passed my mot today, all ok nothing to report, just waiting for the tipo hybrid to come out as most of my driving is around town now,
the garage said they can`t get a hold of new cars now due to the chip shortage and second hand cars are like hens teeth to get a hold of
at a reasonable price

Hi my tipo 1.6 is 5 years old now and on 43000 when should i expect to have to change the timing belt

I was getting 41.5 mpg, but after an update to the infotainment system, I am now getting 38.5 mpg.

Well it`s goodbye to the Fiat forum after having driven Fiat`s for over 50 years, i currently drive the Tipo 1.6 diesel, but i`m not doing enough
miles now, i`m going back to petrol and trying a Peugeot 208 1.2 VTI Puretech its a 2015 plate wish me luck,

Well it`s goodbye to the Fiat forum after having driven Fiat`s for over 50 years, i currently drive the Tipo 1.6 diesel, but i`m not doing enough
miles now, i`m going back to petrol and trying a Peugeot 208 1.2 VTI Puretech its a 2015 plate wish me luck,
Good Luck

After a system update to try and fix a radio problem, which resulted in the mpg being reset, my car is back up to 41.5mpg, after a run to the Lake district and back.

My 2021 TIPO 1.0 turbo is now on 12,000 miles and at the last fill achieved 49.9mpg combined - just motorway will get about 55mpg. That’s using Esso supreme e5 which has noticeably improved the consumption and reduced lumpy idle.
I‘m happy with that - this car replaced my previous daily, a w124 mercedes coupe with the 24valve 3.2 litre straight six, which could get to 30mpg on long trips, but averaged 26.

Back