Off Topic What kind of drivers does the Fiat 500 attract ?

Currently reading:
Off Topic What kind of drivers does the Fiat 500 attract ?

World car of the year 2009.
Makes no sense 500 has less mass than Pluto by a massive margin and that's not considered a world due to it's size..

Attachments

• 11664814.jpg
    11664814.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 9
So, to summarise, in response to the OP.

What kind of drivers does the Fiat 500 attract?

Drivers who like the Fiat 500.

:D

I feel a sense of obligation in keeping things on track and I hope you don’t mind if I intervene (not that I really need to since we’re all grown ups :p). I’d like to say that I’m really enjoying the inputs particularly from the ‘Leisure Lounge’. (y) Where else would ‘one’ get an invitation (ok a facebook one) to another ‘walk in life’. That said those of a ‘different persuasion’ were forced to leave our country or got pushed into the priesthood – hence the major embarrassment :eek: to the goings on over here. I’m of the opinion that you’re better off ‘putting your cards on the table’.
Remember this thread is ‘off topic’ and I would to think that it’s a little ‘tongue in cheek’ so let’s not take it too seriously.:)

Last edited:
Who do you think will win the 2011 world car design of the year award?
http://www.wcoty.com/vehicles/?year=2011&cat=2

I'm going to stick my neck out and say the Giulietta.

It would be a 'feather in one's cap' for Fiat if they could bag the Giulietta. Judging by the number of Giulietta's that I've seen at the dealerships this week it might be their moment like it was for the 500s over the last 2-3 years. The 2 pictures below were from 2 different dealerships taken last week. The Cloverleaf one below has the 1750cc engine and costs a crazy €35K. The more 'normal' ones are keening priced and 'only' cost a bit more than the Mitos. It would be dissapointing to see a F500 owner buying an A1 or a Juke which is becoming a trend.

Attachments

• Showroom.JPG
    Showroom.JPG
    268.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Outisde.JPG
    Outisde.JPG
    294.6 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
It would be a 'feather in one's cap' for Fiat if they could bag the Giulietta. Judging by the number of Giulietta's that I've seen at the dealerships this week it might be their moment like it was for the 500s over the last 2-3 years. The 2 pictures below were from 2 different dealerships taken last week. The Cloverleaf one below has the 1750cc engine and costs a crazy €35K. The more 'normal' ones are keening priced and 'only' cost another a bit more than the Mitos. It would be dissapointing to see a F500 owner buying an A1 or a Juke which is becoming a trend.

No joke for that cash id buy a crossover SUV!

Back