General What iv been up to the last few days :)

Currently reading:
General What iv been up to the last few days :)

benpunto

I hope you like it :)

Attachments

• 079.JPG
    079.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 236
  • 082.JPG
    082.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 122
  • 117.JPG
    117.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 140
  • 122.JPG
    122.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 72
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 41
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 97
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 72
  • 030.JPG
    030.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 55
  • 028.JPG
    028.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 39
  • 039.JPG
    039.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 60
Last edited:
its looking pretty good so far hell of a mess when you started.

how far away from finishing it are you?

and eh who bent it?

Hey benpunto!
What happened to the white punto? Whats the engine swap all about?
What you got planned for the rest of the white punto?

Last edited by a moderator:
hey ben, havent seen you car in ages, anyway if you not using the white punto when your finish i would like to get the roof, and try to fi that glass roof on mines, i was thing about selling my t-jet just to get one with the glass roof. do you think it would work?

you wouldnt want the roof pal, not in very good condition!! and yes i have thats cover, un marked, and i was in the passenger seat of this car when we got hit head on by a ford fiesta :( bad night :( and the car has only done 3150miles :) so i had this week off and put the engine, gear box, front shocks, rear shocks, front subframe, rack, ARB, hubs, and brakes and rear axel, so i have beeen very busy lol and put the new dash in today as well, everyhting works on it apart from the speedo? any one has any ideas??
Thanks
Ben

Attachments

• 100.JPG
    100.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 58
Yes all done apart from some interior bits as, one touch windows, door cars, steering wheel is a bitch!!!! can any one help me about getting it off because i can not seem to remove the airbag!!! lol apart form that here is some pictures on the little beast :)

exactly what are you doin ben, shiftin all this stuff to your red car, or the other way around, also whats your plan for the white punto shell,

Last edited by a moderator:
If you want parts, list what you want in the Classifieds please and keep it over PM.......

https://www.fiatforum.com/classifieds/showcat.php?cat=84

Non Trade Advertising
Public advertising is completely free on The FIAT Forum, however all for sale and wanted posts must be posted in the classifieds section and MUST NOT be posted to the main forum categories. Any classified posts found in the wrong section will be removed immediately. All posts made in the classifieds are automatically copied to the main forum so they will show up in searches.

https://www.fiatforum.com/rules.html

Last edited:
Im not sure yet what im doing with the white shell yet, yes it will be totally stripped down to bear metal, the shell could be bent, and im just swapping over buts that i want from the car really, engine, gearbox, subframe, axel, shocks....etc, plus my t-jet engine will be for sale very soon!!

no updates atm just stripping the car down bit by bit, had a side exit exhaust custom made on my car yesterday :) sounds awesome!! and my engine is for sale with turbo, for £400

no updates atm just stripping the car down bit by bit, had a side exit exhaust custom made on my car yesterday :) sounds awesome!! and my engine is for sale with turbo, for £400

sounds good man, but i desperatly need that driveshaft. i can come down to hastings for it asap. just mp me your details and price.

how much BHP u running now

yes come down whenever, Postcode TN39 4EP, and was 198bhp before, running slighty more boost now, 21psi but need to get it mapped again :)

Back