Styling What is the most POPular colour?

Currently reading:
Styling What is the most POPular colour?

AU2013

I thought I'd ask what everyone thinks is the most popular colour for the Pop 500 Fiat?

Recently I passed a freight train with loads of 500s. Overwhelming majority were white, red was a distant second place, and very few of any of the other colours.

White is an easy choice when a metallic colour cost as much more as a leather interior...

Unlike most cars, the 500 looks really good in (Bossa Nova) white. There’s a pearl (Funk) white in my neighborhood, which I think is over the top. Myself, I drive a pale (Chachacha) blue one.

When I bought mine, it was £700 to go for funk white over bnw and that's how much my leather option cost....

Funk white isn't metallic, it's pearlescent.

Oh and leather has always been more expensive than that, it was £750 back in may 2009 when we ordered ours.

White is without doubt the most popular colour in my part of the country. It probably accounts for at least 75% of them, probably more like 90%.

White is the most popular colour because its the only free colour. I'd be more interested in what is second, but I think that will be Red.

So what is the rarest colour? I think my chillout purple must be a contender

I actually quite like the Sol Yellow now and I'm happy it worked out this way. I can see why white is popular though - and it's like 'can't decide, can't decide.....I'll go White thanks!' The Funk here is another $1,000 whereas most of the other colours are $500 extra except Gelato White and the red one.
Anyway, I'm addicted!!! And this won't be the only FIAT ;-)

Back