what is the diffrence between t jet and multi jet?

Currently reading:
what is the diffrence between t jet and multi jet?

i know e.g the grande t jet has 120bhp out of a 1.4 i think and the multijet is 130 1.9 diesel.

whats the diffrence tho?which is the better engine? is the t jet a turbo?and the multijet just a standard diesel?

Both turbos... 1.9 diesel MJet and 1.4 TJet petrol. MJet has 130bhp, TJet 120bhp. Different power delivery characteristics and engine weights are different, diesel being heavier, diesel fast ish and economical, petrol ditto but less so. Both IMO gr8 fun.

its similar to asking what is the difference between a man and woman, and which is better?

neither is best and they are completely different.

I'd rather have a petrol than a diesel as I love reving through the gears and with the price difference between petrol and diesel at the moment it wouldn't be much more expensive to run.

Might be wrong but I would have thought the petrol would be easier to tune too.

Diesel re-map is all the tuning the 1.9 MJet needs, £199 gives 170 - 180 bhp up from 130, TJet is less tuneable. Red Dot take care with the mapping and provide before and after Rolling road printoffs.

Diesel is the fuel of the future... sadly more expensive tho!

I'd rather have a petrol than a diesel as I love reving through the gears and with the price difference between petrol and diesel at the moment it wouldn't be much more expensive to run.

Might be wrong but I would have thought the petrol would be easier to tune too.

Nah. Let Angel tuning breathe on your diesel and you'll get a massive percentage increase in power (Up to 40% plus in some cases) for about £350.

But tell me if I'm wrong, please.

Back