What is the cheapest place for a 24yr old?

Currently reading:
What is the cheapest place for a 24yr old?

David_1984

Renewing my insurance soon and want to know where the best place is. I have one claim.

Fiat Punto 2000 V-reg 5-Dr 1242cc

My renewal price for next year is £964.80 when is was £922.50 for this year!!!!

Just tried MoneySupermarket.com and got a result for £691.25. I'm sure I can find somewhere cheaper?

One other question, does my car have an immobiliser?:confused:

Renewing my insurance soon and want to know where the best place is. I have one claim.

Fiat Punto 2000 V-reg 5-Dr 1242cc

My renewal price for next year is £964.80 when is was £922.50 for this year!!!!

Just tried MoneySupermarket.com and got a result for £691.25. I'm sure I can find somewhere cheaper?

One other question, does my car have an immobiliser?:confused:

Go on... I give up. What is the cheapest place fo a 24year old?

Soz... seriously its not easy to say, so many personal differences sex and age are just 2. Location (Postcode) past history, car type and model... its a big list.... you take your choice TBH...

Give bell a try and always try to put a woman on your insurance like your mum if she drives and is accident / claim free it will save you quite a bit.

Tried Bell and got a quote of £664.10

I did try a different website and I got £545 but I can't remember what site it was on:rolleyes:

I don't think I'm going to get another quote for below £600

Do all the usual price comparison site (moneysupermarker, comparethemarket, confused etc) then go directly the cheapest site and do it again. In my case on confused LV= came out at £423, I then went direct to LV= and got it for £389. You then have the option of going to Chris Knott via FF insurance and see if they'll knock their 10% off that (which I forgot about when I did mine :doh:)

im 22, - got an abarth grande punto... brand new quote with 3 years no claims bonus, my dad as a named driver (my own polocy) - 511 quid - elephant.co.uk ....

always found them the cheapist since i was 18,

good luck!

nuff said ;)

Back