Image00912.jpg

Grande Punto what i have been doing over the past year.

Introduction

i first bought my car in feb 2009 (sorry about the pic (n))

this is what i have done so far:-

after a day or two i decided to spray the top grill which i am so glad i did (y) (sorry havent got a pic)

I then decided to buy an induction kit so i went fo a KnN (and yes i later found out they are POO :bang:)

and before you say it yes my engine did shrink when i was cleaning it lol

i decided then to get my windows tinted but i didnt just awant to get my fronts done so i decided to get 85% rear and 35% front

and they i wanted some alloys so i decided to get som 17" inovite wheels

but like a plank didnt think of getting it lowerd first :bang: lol

i de-wiperd my boot

i then got it lowerd on eibech sportlines

tinted my side repeaters

i then wanted to fit an adtermarket headunit and sub and amp so i started by removing my front seats to make it easyer to run the vibe RCAs and vibe flat high def speaker wires to the front speakers

i then fitted my pioneer head unit

i the fitted my vibe evo 2 12" enclosure

and my fusion 6x9's in my parsel shelf and ran them off a fusion amp

i later got my self a vibe line driver and a vibe power cap

i decided to spray my centre console gloss black instead of having it dark grey
and before people ask i no the heater dial sticker is missing because i had to replace it due to it loosing its stick and fell off

i then removed the vinyl off my doors to replace with the gloss vinyl that i still need to do aswell as my front grill

i got bord one day and decided to custom my own badge

decided to spray my scuttle pannel

i fitted front and rear vibe conponants and mounted tweeters in the B pillar
Reactions: Thwaite
Re: what i have been doing over the past year

the badge was just a sticker bomb a lass did for a joke when i was at a car show, the pic wasnt realy to show my badge it was an exhaust shot lol

the vents are easy to remove on the drivers side yo pull off the panel that coves the code reader and push out the fog light panel (with a bit of force :rolleyes:), you then can push out the vent from behind dont wurry mine was abit stiff to push out you wont snap it.

The vents are easy to remove on the drivers side yo pull off the panel that coves the code reader and push out the fog light panel (with a bit of force :rolleyes:), you then can push out the vent from behind dont wurry mine was abit stiff to push out you wont snap it.

Thought that might be the case, Cheers (y)

the vents are easy to remove on the drivers side yo pull off the panel that coves the code reader and push out the fog light panel (with a bit of force :rolleyes:), you then can push out the vent from behind dont wurry mine was abit stiff to push out you wont snap it.

what about the passenger side vent then?

i thought i would make a little update over the past few months i have been soo buisy at work and when i get free time i have been going to car shows the most recent was modded live at cadwell were i was on the midnight modified show stand.

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0558.jpg
    IMG_0558.jpg
    59.3 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0537.jpg
    IMG_0537.jpg
    935.2 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0536.jpg
    IMG_0536.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 92
  • IMG_0440.jpg
    IMG_0440.jpg
    992.4 KB · Views: 112
Wow you now in my honest opinion have the nicest grande on zee planet! Love the alloys with the White lip and the green touches are sexy! I have a friend with a corsa VXR arctic edition (black and White) and he painted his calipers green. Had green detailing around the bodykit and had all of his pipes and hoses under the hood done green. Looks so nice adds a bit of zest ;)
One thing I might recommend is maybe re-doing your fiat badge and make the FIAT writing green? Think that would do it for the green touches :) LOVE ITTTT!

Looking good! I agree with Ben about the front Fiat badge, re do it and green and it will really set the rest off! Mirror caps look awesome though, and so do the Alloys.

I spot Vessey's T-Jet in one of the pics of the stand, but who's is the other one? With the numberplate in the bottom grille. Doesn't look like a standard fiat colour

Yep well spotted that is vessey he lives near me and the other gp is my mate cutter it is standard colour just got blsck bonnet and black roof,

I was going to de-badge my car front and back but i may be tempter to de-badge the back and do a green front badge (y) cheers for the ideas guys

Cheers for the good feedback guys im still wondering if to do my roof green or have it carbon wrapped, i did my door pilars today in carbon i will post pics tomorrow.

I will get some green paint and do my calipers too (y)

Yep well spotted that is vessey he lives near me and the other gp is my mate cutter it is standard colour just got blsck bonnet and black roof,

I was going to de-badge my car front and back but i may be tempter to de-badge the back and do a green front badge (y) cheers for the ideas guys

Cheers for the good feedback guys im still wondering if to do my roof green or have it carbon wrapped, i did my door pilars today in carbon i will post pics tomorrow.

I will get some green paint and do my calipers too (y)

Must just be the light making it look a weird colour. If I were you I'd leave the front grille, but do the badge green. Debadged rear would look good though, it really suits white.

Green roof would be a bit too much in my opinion, black/carbon wrap might suit it more. But it's your car :)

I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading.Nice blog,I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Reactions: jaz
Back