What games have you bought this week?

Currently reading:
What games have you bought this week?

the new one isnt arcadey at all, its good in some ways, as the driving feels actually realistic, plus the crash damage (i suck, ive alraedy used all my repairmarkers, and i have to race damaged cars :mad:)

minus points, IMO, are the REALLY fussy menu system. oh, yeah, and its a shame that there is no kind of free-roam at all

i havent played the new one, i just ment NFS games in general, to be honest i think it was the free roam stuff that ruined the games after the first underground., the new one sounds alright, ill have to get a blast at it and see what i think.,:)

Bought Scene It of Ebay for £29 including the 4 wireless hand held controllers. Played it with the wife, who really enjoyed the game.

I got the Wii Zapper and the Zelda Crossbow game on Friday, great buy at £20, not much like a light gun because of the Wii remotes sensor limitations but you can adjust the positioning of the cursor to compensate, well worth the money for me. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Well not this week but within the last few weeks I bought...

HALO 3
<Pretty short single player mode but enjoyed it>

Call of duty 4
< Again...Pretty short single player mode but some GREAT moments in it>

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion
< Loving this game (yes I know it's been out FOREVER but just got around to getting it)

Other time is taken up with Forza2 and World of Warcraft.

Message ends.

:slayer:

watch that this game doesnt destroy your *real* life..... :slayer:

Iv'e been playing World of Warcraft since release so... erm... know about the life drain.! LOLOL

Although, as you say, this is another "life drain" so I think my wife will have another reason to moan. Ho hum.

******** to that.....

Let the games commence....

:slayer:

More xbox360 games bought yesterday....:rolleyes:

"Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter". £9.00! from Comet
"Assasins Creed" £29.98 from Game
and
"Bioshock" £29.99 also from Game.

All brand new... Bargains 'r' us.

(y)

I got halo 3, i think its a pretty good game the single campaign isnt long but loads of fun (specially driving tanks and stuff)

online is best though. i like how you can watch all your games back as a replay and uplaod screen shots :)

Bought and loving Assasins Creed. What a cool relaxing game, GTA in the crusades,,,

Loving hacking away at the scottish Knights Templars.:D

:)

Halo3, Forza2 for 360 and Assassin's Creed, CoD4 for PS3. Cod4 is ridic, forza is abit boring if you hammer it. And only play Halo 3 is only good online. Aint played Assassin's creed yet

That includes portal doesn't it?

I played it the other day, what a confusing (and very clever) game but so addictive when you get into it.

Started forza 2 yesterday it's quite good, no Gran Tourismo though.

Bought mass effect the other day, haven't started it yet but my brother has, I'm a fan of knights of the old republic so can't wait to get into it.

January is a long month after christmas, so plenty of gaming.

Back