What games have you bought this week?

Currently reading:
What games have you bought this week?

That includes portal doesn't it?

I played it the other day, what a confusing (and very clever) game but so addictive when you get into it.

Started forza 2 yesterday it's quite good, no Gran Tourismo though.

Bought mass effect the other day, haven't started it yet but my brother has, I'm a fan of knights of the old republic so can't wait to get into it.

January is a long month after christmas, so plenty of gaming.

yup, but i mstruggling with half life 2 never mind any of the other 4 games included, lol:eek:

Bought Ace Combat 6, what a lovely looking game. Easy to play as well thanks to arcade style flying.(y)
I bought that a couple of weeks ago and loved every second of it, I plan to go through the game on the harder difficulties next. Best plane has to be the Eurofighter Typhoon and my advice is to stay away from the way over rated F-22, you'll find it stalls at the most inconvinient times especially pulling the high G turn, where as the Typhoon will pull off any move with little worry about the engine cutting out.

Burnout Paradise rocks..tho with the freeroam on occasions in the faster cars feels more like you are steering a missile and just reacting rather than planning a route

Back