What do you guys think?

Currently reading:
What do you guys think?

fitnessfreak

"Freeze, Miami Vice"
I have been looking around for some new component front speakers for my mk2 punto sporting. I was offered these infinity speakers and fitting for 130 quid.

http://www.infinitysystems.com/car/...ser=REF&Language=ENG&Country=GB&Region=EUROPE

To be honest i dont have a clue about any of this stuff all i want to do is improve the quality of the current speakers, but dont want to go mad with 6x9s. Am i getting ripped of and are these speakers any good?? any input would be appreciated as i dont have a clue. Thanks.

I think that i saw those for £50 on ebay and the ones up from that are about £80 should be a piece of p**s too fit yourself. Your on the forum so give it a go and ask questions when you need help sum1 will usually answer.
P.S I dont think that they are too bad but i have never heard them.

IMO, a better HU on standard speakers will out perform a standard HU on uprated speakers.

Yeah well the HU i've got right now is a sony cdx-GT200 which i thought was pretty decent to be honest but like i said this kind of stuff is'nt really what i know alot about. I'll have a better look round for those speakers.

Oh and is there any speakers for around the 80 - 100 quid range you would reccommend?

Back