Doblo Doblo A-Sure Replacement Head unit

Currently reading:
Doblo Doblo A-Sure Replacement Head unit

rocketron

Afternoon, just wanted to see if anyone else has had the bad experience that i have tyring to replace the head unit in my Van

So to start I brought one of these A-Sure Head unit, unit came and i pulled out the old single din unit i had in the dash which worked but not very well
I wanted an upgrade to have Android Auto and DAB+ etc

So after fitting the replacement plastic panel, i set about wiring up the system, all the wires fitted and i attempted to turn on the unit but nothing happened.
checked the wires, and all looked good Check the Cambus is connected and then i got the multimeter out to make sure there is power, There was 12v across the fuse

Now I connected with the seller who asked me to switch one of the cables in the loom block, I did this and again nothing, checked the voltage, and again it was all good

so now I'm back and forth with the seller, they are trying to help and they offer a new wiring block, This takes a week to arrive and again nothing happens
but this time i got the paperclip out and tried a reset, the unit then showed life, and after 5mins came alive, so there's me thinking was it me but then I noticed none of the buttons on the unit were responding.

The seller now sends me a replacement unit, i plugin, and again nothing happens

So as anyone else had this experience with these units? and could the Cambus be the problem I am stumped.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
That's showing now god knows what was wrong!!!

To update after returning the stuff to the seller they tried to charge me 10% for as the unit was used, need less to say eBay recovered the 10% straight away, and i left them some nice negative feedback

image.jpg

Definitely faulty, takes me about 5-8 seconds to fully boot. 🤦‍♂️ looks like we got the same one

mine would not even power up, they are not fast at loading that for sure, ive gone to a double din unit Xtrons one although i am having issues fitting it in housing at the moment

mine would not even power up, they are not fast at loading that for sure, ive gone to a double din unit Xtrons one although i am having issues fitting it in housing at the moment
Weird, like I said, mine takes 5-8 seconds to boot, never anything longer than that, works flawlessly. I can even send a video of it booting in that time, the unit(s) are definitely faulty.

the fact that i had two that did the same, i did watch a video about the buttons and how to calibrate them but the unit would not stay on long enough to try, just my luck

Back