What do you guys think of...

Currently reading:
What do you guys think of...

A

Ant Wells

Alfa Romeo 147's?

Thinking of saving up and getting one...always liked them and insurance isn't too bad on them if I pay an annual sum rather than monthly.

Any opinions on them?

I'm tempted to save up and buy one, imprefer the post facelift model but the pre facelift look gorgeous too. The only thing I'm worried about is the reliability issues older alfa's are known for. Will be hard to find one that won't need some TLC!

same with every car,if you look after it and drive it sensibly itll look after you ;)

An Alfa 147 will be the motor I have once my 1.2 bravo has run its course.
I deffinately prefer the body of the Bravo, but with the 147 being the newer car and the interiors on them being so nice, its a winner for me.
My ideal would be a 1.6, red, black leather, 17 inch factory alloys and preferably the Mark II.
Not many of the Mark II on the the market at decent prices at the mo.
Hopefully in a couple of years ther will be.

P.S be nice to hear how you get on with it, if you do get one - compared to the bravo.

Keep us posted.

Cheers

147's look very nice, and although they are also built on the tipo platform they've better suspension than the Bravo. There interior is one of the nicest out there. but I reckon they all need lowering on the rear as they sit too high as standard.

Yeah I prefer the mk2's...the front end looks nicer. Won't be for a while though cause I need to save up haha