What do you guys think of this bumper?

Currently reading:
What do you guys think of this bumper?

A

Ant Wells

bravo-front-bumper-2sg.gif
[/IMG]

Too chavy?

i think it looks good, but only if you're going for the fast and the furious look like in that picture, if you're not going the whole way then i think it's a bit much

Well I love the rims in that pic...they're the style I'm after. Won't be doing the whole black bonnet thing though, other than that with polys I reckon it would suit well. Their are loads of kits around that are just too OTT with styling, I think this one is not too subtle but not too OTT :)

yeah i agree man, you'd have to get some side skirts similar to those in the picture too :)

i'd love a white bravo, reckon they look sick!

Yeah they look so nice in white. Was thinking of getting bigger side skirts cause those ones aren't level with the bottom of the bumper, I like it when it all flows lol

A mate of mine said he would respray my whole car for £400 :) He's just come out of college so he needs the experience...seen some of his previous work looks pretty nice. I was thinking Audi ice white with blue metallic flakes in the lacquer :p but that will be aaaages away!

it looks nice in the pics, but i saw a car for sale with this front bumper on it, and it just didn't look like it sat right with the shape of the car.

Id say go for a euro abarth front bumper thatd look sweet.

Yeah a lot of the aftermarket bumpers are very wide compared to the rest of the car. I didn't want to go abarth because it's been done so many times before.

mate,sounds like your chaving it up.that bumper is waaay ott and so yesterday lol
just get an extension like mine,or even the abarth.something neet and tidy.
Nice choice of wheels and the colour tho,but not the blue flakes.

btw would your mate respray mine for 400? :)

Blue flakes would only be subtle i.e. less flakes per square inch and only small flakes, just something to give it uniqueness. If I was gonna get an extension I'd do a HGT front end conversion so I could have foglights first.

Probably would do it for £400 yeah lol why what you after?

the 1.8's have fogs too,id get a neet and tidy bumper or just get an extension mate front and rear :) the Modifying scene went down years ago as did max power and fast car lol

have a word with him so i know who to go to if he agrees.I just want a quick once over,same colour.

Cheers

Just had a quick chat with him, he's just waiting to get a property set up but should be up and running in a month. Said should be able to do £400 depending on how much the rent is. Will probably be cheaper if it's a quick once over.

The modifying scene is still alive but it's evolved, there are so many different styles to go for now. I just want subtle but different.

cool beans, i am going to re-paint mine myself (have all the equipment and my dad is a experienced paint sprayer) but i am thinking olive drab or battleship gray

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

Na it died in my eyes lol am probably getting old ha

And cheers for asking mate :)

the thing with the modding scene is that its quietened down a lot, and due to peoples financial situations extravagantly modified cars are few and far between.

Bravo's have never been extremely popular cars for modding in the first place, but now they're a rarity.

If you think about it, pretty much everything you could think of doing has already been done by someone... but modified bravo's are so uncommon now that anything you do will make you stand out from the crowd. Euro abarth bumpers like i said are really nice, and have never been common i dont think. OEM mods are the way forward for most people now... If i had to start again with my car i would try and make it look like everything i did was a factory upgrade sort of thing.

Where can you get euro abarth front bumpers? Do they sell them from Fiat dealers?

Well I quite like that. I've always been too scared to modify the outside of a car as it seriously affects resale but inside I've done a bit!

Most things happen wen others say it can't be done, like 4 bucket seats in a bravo....... It can be done!

Jords, sent u a txt about kit - let me know.

Euro abarth for non HGT........ Very very rare if any!! I've never seen one.

style5,TommyK.png

plate-2.jpg

i dont think theres much available for the bravo from fiat anymore.

Sly Si from here is selling one for a HGT, and it should be easy to make it fit yours, as its plastic and will flex a lot, instead of fibreglass that will crack. I think it will be going for a decent price as well to say how rare they are! I'll drop him a message and ask him to post on this thread for you mate.

sorry forgot to reply to your post TommyK, I haven't received the text you may have sent it to the wrong number... But anyways thank you for getting back to me but I've bought the replica bumper off ebay. Thanks though.

Hey Jords, there's one over on FF that's for sale for £40 but with it being in Ireland I have a suspicion that the postage may be quite high. If it's priced right I'll probably have it :)

that seems like a good price, where abouts are you? are you over my way? (west yorks)