Technical What bulb do I need?

Currently reading:
Technical What bulb do I need?

I decided today as I have a bit of time on y hands to get round to replacing the bulb that has blown behind the heater controls (Punto Mk 2).
I have now got the blown bulb out, but I can't find any reference in the handbook to what bulb I need to get as a replacement (I suppose as it's not really a normal consumer replacement as it's very fiddly to get at). It looks like a push in Christmas tree light! None of my replacement bulb kits have such a bulb. Does anybody know what it is and if they are easy to get hold of or is a trip to a Fiat dealership required?

I decided today as I have a bit of time on y hands to get round to replacing the bulb that has blown behind the heater controls (Punto Mk 2).
I have now got the blown bulb out, but I can't find any reference in the handbook to what bulb I need to get as a replacement (I suppose as it's not really a normal consumer replacement as it's very fiddly to get at). It looks like a push in Christmas tree light! None of my replacement bulb kits have such a bulb. Does anybody know what it is and if they are easy to get hold of or is a trip to a Fiat dealership required?
just go to scrap yard, they will probeley let you have it for free, while your there get a few spare ones

yh mate they are 286 bulbs i changed all mine aswel are annoying to get to mate...dont bother with scrappers you dnt know the life of the bulb they are probly ready to blow anyway

just go to any local motor shop or europarts, halfords ect... they only cost me 3p per a bulb from my local motoring shop mate

then i decided to upgrade to LED ones and bought about 20 for £2 from ebay :)

Back