General What are you doing to your Grande this weekend?

Currently reading:
General What are you doing to your Grande this weekend?

Full interior and exterior clean ( weather permitting ) and fitting my Frnch Font pressed plates If they arrive in time :D:D

:confused: Why would you fit french style plates to an italian car? :confused:

Ive got loads of random bits waiting at home for mine so will attempt to get those fitted if i can be bothered or weather permitts.

Would stick it in the garage but i can gaurantee all three will be full :bang:

Mines getting dropped off today after being repaired from the crash. I am going to spend the weekend writing a list of everything that im not happy with thats been repaired. Im really picky so I can imagine ill find things, I already know they have replaced the badge on its nose with a blue one, even though all the others are red!

EVERYTHING basically, bought shed loads of good quaility detailing stuff and going to give it a really good wash and polish and two coats of colly. then im going to start mending my key mark. clean the wound with isopropanol then paint it, then leave to dry for a week then sand then polish with sfx1 then sfx2 then finish with AG SRP, then wax. hopefully should look good!

Ive got loads of random bits waiting at home for mine so will attempt to get those fitted if i can be bothered or weather permitts.

Would stick it in the garage but i can gaurantee all three will be full :bang:
Spill the beans, what bits? :p

EVERYTHING basically, bought shed loads of good quaility detailing stuff and going to give it a really good wash and polish and two coats of colly. then im going to start mending my key mark. clean the wound with isopropanol then paint it, then leave to dry for a week then sand then polish with sfx1 then sfx2 then finish with AG SRP, then wax. hopefully should look good!

goes without saying Dont wax where your about to paint ;)

Yeah should be interesting in red. Just the plain lines yeah?

How much that set you back, a tenner?

Nice, tell you what would go good with that... some red calipers... big 'uns.

they are pressed plates in french font, thats the closest you can get to "true" british font

they are completly plain no badges no border, no one will suspect a thing :) Ive only got them cause my front one has a crack in it

Back