General Well looky what I found...

Currently reading:
General Well looky what I found...

Stilo_Multiwagon_Uproad_-_Fiat.jpg

The Fiat Stilo Multiwagon UpRoad

New one on me!

Anybody here seen one of these before?

The Uproad was the concept car and the GIARDINETTA was what came out of that concept.. basically a lifted suspension multiwagon with a new interior and a body molding kit on it.
The Uproad was a 4 wheel drive set up and would of been a whole differnt bag of tuna had it appeared I imagine.

The Uproad was the concept car and the GIARDINETTA was what came out of that concept.. basically a lifted suspension multiwagon with a new interior and a body molding kit on it.

I dont think so! I saw three of them this summer when I was on my vacation in Croatia. One was the same color as on picture and other two were some sort of gold/yellow. Thruth, all of them had Italian license plate but it would be too much of a coincidence that I saw three different concept cars!
So I´m guessing it is a production car now. Anyway, they look great and I would defintly like to have one of those!

I dont think so! I saw three of them this summer when I was on my vacation in Croatia. One was the same color as on picture and other two were some sort of gold/yellow. Thruth, all of them had Italian license plate but it would be too much of a coincidence that I saw three different concept cars!
So I´m guessing it is a production car now. Anyway, they look great and I would defintly like to have one of those!

Ok I stand corrected, I found this quicktime video

[ame="http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18302784"]http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=18302784[/ame]

I wonder what the bottom of the cars like after digging its way down the track in the field.

After seeing the video I think I will look into getting the lower panels as a spare to retrofit onto my car, I have always liked the look that gives on estates, the Audi Allroad and the new Seat Altea
l_24a9cf7639d4827fba8c5a738f295d70.jpg

Last edited:
Back