General WELCOME TO THE GRANDE PUNTO SECTION

Currently reading:
General WELCOME TO THE GRANDE PUNTO SECTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Grande Punto has 3 main sections;

1) General.....for all your general GP stuff like ordering/sales/the odd complaint etc etc

2) Technical.....for all your technical enquiries/advice etc etc

3) Styling.....for all your mods/alloys etc etc

IF YOU CANT FIND YOUR THREAD...then its been moved to the correct section.

Also dont forget the GP guide section & feel free to add a guide of your own...prefably with pictures.(y)

Please before you post any more blue & me or I-POD questions read the sticky in the technical section!:bang: Also make sure you use the search function before posting...lazy 'I cant be bothered to look' posts will be deleted,if you cant be bothered then neither can I.

Any cleaning related items please post in car care section.

Any queries or problems PM myself or any other moderator.

On a final note please respect the opinion of others (no one has had to be banned from the GP section yet so lets keep it that way) and thanks for all your contributions(y)

Infraction system
The vast majority of people in the GP section play by the rules,however if you feel that a post causes concern and should be dealt with, please press the 'Report this post to a moderator' button (bottom left of every post) - this immediately sends a report to myself and (if I'm not online etc) other moderators.

https://www.fiatforum.com/rules.html

Although the administrators and moderators of The FIAT Forum will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of The FIAT Forum, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of The FIAT Forum reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

By submitting content, which shall include your member name, to the The FIAT Forum, you grant The FIAT Forum a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, license, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, derive revenue or other remuneration from, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any Rights that may exist in such content.

You also warrant that the holder of any Rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above.

Adverts;
The rules for classifieds ads have now changed due to a new system in place, as follows:

Everytime an advert is posted to the classifieds section, an "announcement" thread is made in a (hidden) classifieds forum (the thread is a copy of the title + description).

This announcement however WILL be picked up by "New Posts" and searches (so people won't miss your ad) - however clicking the thread in any result set will take you directly to the advert in the classifieds section

In addition, when you place an advert - you are automatically subscribed to it (so will receive an email update when someone asks a question)

Therefore from now on - any "i've got this for sale" threads posted will be removed by the moderation team.

If you have something for sale / wanted, use the classifieds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back