weird stupid annoying thing

Currently reading:
weird stupid annoying thing

mickymunch

everytime i make a post the site seems to think ive just logged in so it only shows the mesage i just replied to on the active posts. anyone else getting this?

im gonna try closing it then coming back in. it'll probably work after that then il look stupid....

Mick
Cinquecento Sporting

<blockquote id="quote"> face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Donz
donz tests

SEI POWER

NOS Guzzlers are just lower beings :D

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Donz spams...

Cinqmeister
Alias: BIG BROTHER

http://www.channel9.tk
'94 Cinquecento Basica (USA Spec) 0,9l

Cinqmeister can talk

I have considerably more mods, THAN YOU!​
voldar02.gif
Pssssst my cars for sale​

i think it may have been cos id turned mynet security up in hope of stopping pop ups they **** me off! the site wouldnt let me log on earlier thats when i realised it was cos of that!

Mick
Cinquecento Sporting

no what is it? just found out im only on the net til thursday! i move out at the weekend and net is cut off on thursday. so unless i can persuade my new house mate we need the net i wont be online for a while!

Mick
Cinquecento Sporting

PopUp Killer kills any pop-ups that appear when you're surfing - it does it with an extremely satisfying "whump" sound :D

STEVE - the almost geriatric, NOS guzzling Panda owner and beagle fanatic ...
beaglerunc.gif

which can be annoying if any web pages you regularly visit use popups - like if you use the preview button on here....

SEI POWER

sure? depends on the popup killer i suppose, i haven't had one in a few years and when i did they weren't too discriminating

SEI POWER

Back