weekend

Currently reading:
weekend

i showed some people round an asylum today, awesome fun day. got onto the very top of the centre block which i hadnt managed before, stood next to the flag pole in the middle. tops of the lift shafts, then down into the depths of the basement and then up the massive water tower as well.

didn't take any photos as i'd been there a lot before and was jsut having fun monkey climbing all over the place and showing people round :D

where abouts is that kayl0rz? i'm gonna head over to east mids sometime to see what there is to see

its called thornseat lodge, its in the peak district near sheffield, miles from no where. its been on 28days later a few times too.
great place, but very hard to get around as most the floor is fallen in and the stairs have broken so cant get upstairs. not a soul around dispite the 'constant patrol' signs but there is a house next door people are living in so still best to be quiet about it!

its called thornseat lodge, its in the peak district near sheffield, miles from no where. its been on 28days later a few times too.
great place, but very hard to get around as most the floor is fallen in and the stairs have broken so cant get upstairs. not a soul around dispite the 'constant patrol' signs but there is a house next door people are living in so still best to be quiet about it!

hmm that is quite a way out.. i can't think of any reason why i'd be passing up that way!

dodgy floors you say :D

coridoor_3jpg.jpg

and can always build your own stairs out the debris :D

improvised_stairs.jpg

yeah, was proper scary!

pics of outside, few of inside and one of sign :rolleyes:
again, all un edited

EDIT: and un rotated LOL

Attachments

• DSC_6332.JPG
    DSC_6332.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 10