weekend

Currently reading:
weekend

I still need to tcut my front left side over arch
see if its white paint or some kind of primer

also i need to clean it inside its slightly mucky
and remove what i think is a beer stain on the bonnet

Last edited:
well im bored bored bored.. so what are people doing this weekend...

Fitted me Gearbox sump to the Panda after a pothole distroyed the last one, topped up with fluid and now get a funny noise:mad:.

And inbetween sorting that out, I'm working at the new Somerfields garage on the next village down from mine. New garage which doesn't open to customers until Wednesday, so theres diddly squat to do:D.

tried fitting a new driver side main beam bulb :mad:

it hurts my hands, got as far as removing the bulb itself and it wouldnt budge :mad:

i look like ive been malled by a rautweiller :(

joshes hand
20070819170430_hand.jpg

:D:p;)

i bet there is Chris, you just dunno where to look ;) drove into the middle of no where to find that place.

then found the old college near me was being knocked down so snuck in there too. and the old coalite head offices are all broken down n **** so went there too!

Last edited:
i showed some people round an asylum today, awesome fun day. got onto the very top of the centre block which i hadnt managed before, stood next to the flag pole in the middle. tops of the lift shafts, then down into the depths of the basement and then up the massive water tower as well.

didn't take any photos as i'd been there a lot before and was jsut having fun monkey climbing all over the place and showing people round :D

where abouts is that kayl0rz? i'm gonna head over to east mids sometime to see what there is to see

Last edited:
Back