General Washer Bottle

Currently reading:
General Washer Bottle

David Jerram

I have a Uno Sole and the washer bottle is leaking. Have you any idea how to seal this or how to remove it. The booklet does not help!

D A Jerram

On mine I believe it is rivited onto to a section just infront of the bulk head?

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.

I am a schizophrenic currently so please bear with me whilst I try to get rid of the 40+ personality.

Originally posted by pghstochaj
On mine I believe it is rivited onto to a section just infront of the bulk head?

----------
Uno 1.0ie Start. Standard.

I am a schizophrenic currently so please bear with me whilst I try to get rid of the 40+ personality.

D A Jerram

I have found out where the bottle is located but still do not know how to replace it or seal it!!!! Any ideas or should I go to the Fiat garage.

D A Jerram

The removal I'm not sure of, since it's "pin-bolted" or something to the clamp. Silicon should work, but I don't know how big the damage is. Use silicon on the outside! of the leak, not inside. You can go to your Fiat garage and ask for advice. My Fiat dealer here is very helpful and charges nothing for a quick look-listen-feel.

Morten.

abarth 14" wheels on good-year eagle ventura. abarth steering. inter-alloy 40 mm lowering. monroe sens-a-track shocks. phoenix gold audio. dalmatian refurnish.

projects: air intake. front seats. exhaust. rear tint.

Ah... do you have the washer "bottle" or the washer "bag"?

abarth 14" wheels on good-year eagle ventura. abarth steering. inter-alloy 40 mm lowering. monroe sens-a-track shocks. phoenix gold audio. dalmatian refurnish.

projects: air intake. front seats. exhaust. rear tint.

I do have the washer bottle. Is there not something I can put in the bottle that would seal any leak?

D A Jerram

Back