General Warning

Currently reading:
General Warning

Jaquesschitt

Rabid Rabbit
I have a warning for anyone considering buying the much reduced in price Q-Drive rear subframe bushes from Euro Car Parts for the Seicento/Cinquecento. I think they are reduced down to something like just over £10 a piece? DO NOT BUY!!! The exterior casings are slightly oversized. We had to use a ten ton press to push them in, it was absolutely impossible with anything less. It was one hell of a job which I would NEVER attempt again with those things! They broke the thick threaded bar we first tried to draw them in with. After fitting (eventually) we found that the rubber middles could easily be tapped in and out with a rubber mallet, in fact on close inspection we saw that the rubbers were only held in place with some dark adhesive (which came apart on pressing the bushes in).

Confirmation of my suspicions of faulty manufacturing tolerances came when I submitted my review on Reviews. com, as requested by email from Euro CP. After one half day my review was REMOVED. It appears that they have a large number of duff bushes they need to shift.

BE WARNED!!! (n) :cry:

Last edited:
Back