Warning - online bug with CIS insurance

Currently reading:
Warning - online bug with CIS insurance

udtrev

Twin Turbo powered :-)
Their systems have a bug that cannot distinguish between the proper inception time and the time you confirmed the quote !

I have just gone to them, I checked my documents tonight to see that I potentially drove into work uninsured :eek:

The start should have been at 00:01 this morning but the paperwork saves 07:26 !!!

They have reassured me that I was covered :) and that there is this bug, I have asked for written confirmation as I regularily drive past ANPR cameras and get to work before 7:00 - guess who had palpitations tonight ?

To re-iterate you ARE covered, it's a printing error due to crap computer coding (shoot the flaming testers)

Trev

Bloody hell Trev. Could have seen the Squirrel being seized?!? (n)

I said a few choice words (damn swearbox is doing well out me :cry:) when I saw the time, but the guy on the phone very quickly reassured me that I had a standard 'midnight' policy - 12/03/10 00:01 to 12/03/11 00:00

I used to support insurance software that covered motors / homes etc, a bug like that would not have got through our testing, let alone what the customers would do - what's the odds on some dipstick using the same field name for the confirmation & inception times ?

Trev

Back