Technical Warning Light Help Please

Currently reading:
Technical Warning Light Help Please

sparkle2nite

Hi everyone!

New to this forum and this is my first post hoping someone can help me please.

I have an 03 Punto Active Sport and for two days now the oil light and the engine light (orange shape) have stayed illuminated when the car is parked and keys removed. Neither lights come on when the car is being driven, only when it's parked. A few times the door light has stayed on too. I've checked the oil/water and they are fine. Can anyone help with what might be the problem please. I've looked in the handbook and it mentions nothing about the lights except when being driven. :confused:

Thanks
Sparkle

Last edited:
Hi everyone!

New to this forum and this is my first post hoping someone can help me please.

I have an 03 Punto Active Sport and for two days now the oil light and the engine light (orange shape) have stayed illuminated when the car is parked and keys removed. Neither lights come on when the car is being driven, only when it's parked. A few times the door light has stayed on too. I've checked the oil/water and they are fine. Can anyone help with what might be the problem please. I've looked in the handbook and it mentions nothing about the lights except when being driven. :confused:

Thanks
Sparkle

I think someone else in the Punto area suffered from this a few weeks ago. I think they were recomended to disconnect the battery for about 30 min for the ECU and computer to re-set and it worked. It was just a electrical glitch I think.

Jon.

Thanks Jon.....I'll try that just as soon as the rain stops!!

Fingers crossed!!

Back