Styling Wanting to modernize the front grill of a '09 Ducato. What can be done?

Currently reading:
Styling Wanting to modernize the front grill of a '09 Ducato. What can be done?

LaRose

Hi guys,

New to the forum, introduced myself a while ago here.

I was wondering if it is possible to modernize the front grill of my '09 250 Ducato with original Fiat or Promaster parts from younger, facelifted Ducato's or if there are aftermarket possibilities?

Many thanks in advance for any pointers and success-stories.

Cheers,

LaRose

If you do a search there have been a couple of recent posts on this. Apparently it can be done but is not bolt off bolt on, the parts list is significant as the structure under the cosmetic skin is different on newer models. I recall someone on another forum possibly Peugeot doing it in Europe at a cost of €5000 plus, using new parts

If you do a search there have been a couple of recent posts on this. Apparently it can be done but is not bolt off bolt on, the parts list is significant as the structure under the cosmetic skin is different on newer models. I recall someone on another forum possibly Peugeot doing it in Europe at a cost of €5000 plus, using new parts
Hi Philblack, thanks for the reply (and your other ones), highly appreciated! Yeah, I found some info on the forum, but those solutions and also that option of having PSA-affiliates carrying out facelifts against significant costs are not really what I'm looking for. My bad, I should have explained it better in my OP: what I'm looking for is for example more modern headlight units, or a slicker grill / emblem area (maybe w/ stainless ribs or something like that?) etc. More of an third party after market product, I suspect :)

Back