General Wanted: yellow cinq sporting front bumper

Currently reading:
General Wanted: yellow cinq sporting front bumper

dac69er

Established member
Anyone have one?

Mine is broken an really rough. I don't mind a bit of "patina" as long as it's not damaged.

Would consider another colour, but would prefer the used look to blend in with the rest of the car.

Willing to collect if within a reasonable distance of Suffolk.

Thanks

Can probably find one on eBay pretty cheap. Maybe the YouTube Miller Corner might have an extra one for parts that he might send you, lol.

Barely anything on eBay. A few in Spain or somewhere random like that.
I keep looking, but was hoping someone would be breaking one on here!?

Anyone?

Found a tatty one on Facebook, but the bloke said he would rather throw it in a skip than sell it to me for £50 :(

Suffolk to Watford on a Sunday morning.. :)

It's a pain in the 'arris for sure (I think I collected a fairly immaculate bonnet from Milton Keynes once, which was quite emotional for me) but on the other hand... Cinq' spares vs rocking horse droppings these days...

You might find a bumper closer to home.. but by the time you've painted it etc. if it's the wrong colour, you'll have spent the same in time and money.

Grab the parts while you can.

Ralf S.

Suffolk to Watford on a Sunday morning.. :)

It's a pain in the 'arris for sure (I think I collected a fairly immaculate bonnet from Milton Keynes once, which was quite emotional for me) but on the other hand... Cinq' spares vs rocking horse droppings these days...

You might find a bumper closer to home.. but by the time you've painted it etc. if it's the wrong colour, you'll have spent the same in time and money.

Grab the parts while you can.

Ralf S.

As I mentioned, I found a bloke about 15 miles away with one, but he was asking too much and was saying he would rather throw it in a skip than sell to me at a reasonable price :(

As I mentioned, I found a bloke about 15 miles away with one, but he was asking too much and was saying he would rather throw it in a skip than sell to me at a reasonable price :(

Curious fellow.

Check back in a week to see that he's still got it and then get one of your mates to enquire. He might realise it's too dear.. but if you go back yourself his pride might prevent him from selling it to you at the price you offered.

Ralf S.

Curious fellow.

Check back in a week to see that he's still got it and then get one of your mates to enquire. He might realise it's too dear.. but if you go back yourself his pride might prevent him from selling it to you at the price you offered.

Ralf S.

I did wonder that tbh. He did honestly seem like a right nob, it probably is in a skip!
Just need a bribe a mate to deal with the tool.......

Back