Want photos of your car?

Currently reading:
Want photos of your car?

stumac1985

Basically I want to do some more car photography and am offering to do photos of peoples cars for them. I live in Stourbridge, West Midlands (DY8 3** postcode) and I am willing to travel 15-20miles to a location for a photo shoot. I would quite like to get a few people together at a time if possible. Anyway, if you are interested let me know, and obviously you want to see my photographic credentials so here are some links.

http://stumac1985.deviantart.com/gallery/ - general

http://stumac1985.deviantart.com/gallery/#Cars - car specific

Basically I want to do some more car photography and am offering to do photos of peoples cars for them. I live in Stourbridge, West Midlands (DY8 3** postcode) and I am willing to travel 15-20miles to a location for a photo shoot. I would quite like to get a few people together at a time if possible. Anyway, if you are interested let me know, and obviously you want to see my photographic credentials so here are some links.

http://stumac1985.deviantart.com/gallery/ - general

http://stumac1985.deviantart.com/gallery/#Cars - car specific

hey there mate

i live 3 miles from stourbridge, near merry hill. fantastic shots you have done.i like!, but what do you with the pictures?and is there a charge? where do the pictures go?:) please mail back, salv

hey there mate

i live 3 miles from stourbridge, near merry hill. fantastic shots you have done.i like!, but what do you with the pictures?and is there a charge? where do the pictures go?:) please mail back, salv

pictures just go into my gallery on deviantArt and eventually will go onto my website when I actually get round to it. Photography for me is just a hobby.
There is no charge unless you want me to sort out prints for you.

You can email me or catch me on msn - [email protected]

are you going to go along to a few events and take pics there?

its a shame that you live quite a distance from me as your pics are awesome

Last edited:
stanford hall is a good one to attend i think, there is a good turn out there. i didnt go to last years one though as i wasnt a member then.

but im hoping to go to this years one (y)

just check out the events section and see what suits you ;)

pictures just go into my gallery on deviantArt and eventually will go onto my website when I actually get round to it. Photography for me is just a hobby.
There is no charge unless you want me to sort out prints for you.

You can email me or catch me on msn - [email protected]

hey there mate. thanx. i am interested and very local literaly down the road haha. let me know if you want to take pictures of my car some time and where. :)

you'd be better off getting to one of the meets and maybe a few of the members that are into photography can share tips and suggestions etc among each other. theres loads of us on here, (although im in a different country so havent been to any meets yet) that way you learn some new things and get plenty of cars to choose from.,:)
also underground/multistory type car parks are a great place to use as they have plenty of light from all diferent angles and can make interesting background.,
Heres one i took of my car in tesco the other day, It was in a darkest part though, the other part was full of cars..,
2172594997_505fdc10eb.jpg

love them m8! saw them in the gp section a wile ago i think :yum:

id love you to take photo's of mine but i live near brighton.....:rolleyes:

btw vtec, always loved your photography m8!

Last edited:
Chuffed to see so many people interested in this. My car is going in for (hopefully) massive amounts of warranty work on wednesday so I as there are a few people interested maybe try and arrange something for us all to meet up.

That a Civic? Looks unbelievable. How are your pics so ridic? High megapixel camera or photoshop or both lol

thanks, :)
Yep, its a 2004 Civic, its more so what ya do with the camera rather than what one you have, the higher the megapixel just means you can crop the pic more afterwards and still have it nice and clear. its best to have the camera really still and that will allow you to use a longer shutter speed.,
I also use photoshop to add the frames afterwards.,:)

Just a quick update for everyone, Car wont be going in for any long duration now so will look at sorting something out soon!

Back