General Waitig for my new 500x

Currently reading:
General Waitig for my new 500x

Car is ready??
Will collect on this sunday and then will update whats is still in and what is out...

So finally is with me ...
What i can say ...
Happy and like a lot...
WITH:
18' alloys
6.5" touchscreen
Lane assists...
Mats for front and back...
Different imitation of metal middle console
WITHOUT:
BI-xenon( lane assist inatead)
Chrome edge around top of windows( but on the botton of windows they are? )
Grnerally done almost 40 miles around town playing with car.AVERAGE consumption 29 MPG
So far not bad
Generally so far so good...also ride on 18' alloys is not that bad like I was thinking will be...
Will update about consumption and other stuff
Andy

One more think about boot...very small with full size spare wheel ,will remove thinks to garage?

Ambient light also gone and slot for SD CARD???

Attachments

• 20170402_190327.jpg
    20170402_190327.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 67
Looks nice! Strange to have removed a bit of chrome. My 2015 Lounge doesn't have an SD slot, so either it came with an upgrade pack or has come and gone.
29mpg around town is to be expected, I've got over 40 on a decent motorway run, and when making good progress on A and B roads. Someone on here commented that the trip computer accuracy was not good, so I'm currently checking mine with a brim to brim. May take a few weeks as I don't do many miles now I'm retired.

Congratulations! :) Hope it gives you many happy and trouble free miles.

I personally wouldn't remove the spare wheel. The puncture repair kits are rubbish and can only repair around 1/2 of all flat tyres. If you can't repair, you need to be towed and obviously ATS ain't open in the middle of the night Will probably be getting myself a full sized (or at least a space saving) spare wheel when I get mine. Coming from a Fiesta, I can't say I'd miss the boot space because I haven't had a comparable amount since I had an Astra G in 2012 :p

TrevC - the SD card slot came with the 6.5in screen optional extra. Not available with the 5in one. I am glad I got the larger screen as the smaller one just looked depressing when I was inspecting the dealer's fleet of 500xs lol.

Just thinking now about size of my screen...well will check size tomorrow to be 100% sure but i thinking fiat 500x MY17 reg is cuted by few things...maybe factory do some mix and match with some parts which dont sell well on the market...also spoted on YOU TUBE remote with engine start from outside of car but I havent this?somebody has this on Lounge model?

Last edited:
My keys are different ...

Attachments

• 20170402_221703.png
    20170402_221703.png
    428.5 KB · Views: 45
My keys are different ...

That's a remote start button. It's a feature we don't get in the U.K., not allowed to leave a running vehicle unattended.

Perhaps a previous owner opted to replace some worn buttons but could only get the USA pad for the keys.

Pictures of inside with all stuff...without SD slot but with 6.5 inch screen ?

Attachments

• 20170403_145057.jpg
    20170403_145057.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 79
  • 20170403_145108.jpg
    20170403_145108.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 61
Definitely a 6.5 inch screen. What are the buttons down by the Aux and USB ports?

EDIT: TrevC beat me!

Definitely a 6.5 inch screen. What are the buttons down by the Aux and USB ports?

EDIT: TrevC beat me!

The one on the right is presumably Heated Seats, the two on the left don't know

Heated seat button for front seats one left and one right. Other button I think is heated steering wheel.

Strange you have the 6.5 screen but no SD slot, do you have a second sub slot inside the central arm rest?

Yes i have 2nd slot for usb in arm rest and you guys right two bottons on each side are for heated seats and one for heated steering wheel...why havent SD slot dont know...like mantioned before mix and match from italy...money talks small cut there another on another thinks and balance is right?
Average Mpg after 100 miles 27.6 all in town average speed 14 mph .

Heated seats and steering wheel? Luxury!

Heated steering wheel unnecessary surely? And I would never turn the heated seats on even I had them, but I do have plenty of other stuff loaded on

Heated seats are great, 2 settings hot and hotter!
The heating steering wheel was in short supply when I ordered the winter pack in April 2015 and car didn't come with it so Fiat gave me the heated seats free.

I suffer from cold hands when I am driving, and usually wear gloves from autumn through to spring, so a heated steering wheel would be nice. I've had heated seats in a previous car and they warm you up quickly. Having said that the climate control in the 500X blows warm very quickly. On balance, I regard these items as nice to have, but would probably not pay extra to get them.

Quick update on consumption...
29.1 only on town .
Average speed 15 mph.
Thats about 9.7 liters on 60 miles but realy slow ride without crazy acceleration...
Looks like trip comp is accurate .
Top up on petrol station showing similar results...now will try on higher octane like V POVER+ from Shell maybe is worth put better petrol ...who knows .
Happy Easter for all FIAT users..

Back