Veyron goes in the drink !!!

Currently reading:
Veyron goes in the drink !!!

Re: good chance of "hydro-locking" this one....

Much prefer the classic one that sold for a cool few million. That said, the fool was on his phone at the time. Unbelievable isn't it. You sometimes wonder if people rich enough to buy the things actually deserve them. Surely they'd have some spare change leftover to install a hand's free device?

Much prefer the classic one that sold for a cool few million. That said, the fool was on his phone at the time. Unbelievable isn't it. You sometimes wonder if people rich enough to buy the things actually deserve them. Surely they'd have some spare change leftover to install a hand's free device?

:yeahthat:

The driver said the pelican swooping into sight caused him to drop his mobile phone - and he swerved into the water when he reached down to pick it up.

Thats more like it!
And probably going way over the speed limit so stood no chance of regaining control.
A pity those cars didn't have some sort of black box installed.

Last edited:

Well...that's one way to dip the headlights...

(I'll get my coat...TAXI!!)

Re: Bugatti veyrons Cant Swim

Probably is a big fat R, and should be in random Vid thread.
That crash looks like it was done on purpose.

I couldn''t agree more - that really does look like it was all set up.
The first time I heard about this was the newspaper article which mentioned a pelican swooping down distracted the driver making him drop his mobile. He tries to pick up his mobile & veers off the road.

I can't see any birds anywhere near the car and a pelican would be impossible to miss.
Maybe some sort of publicity stunt? A very expensive stunt & why would they do something like this?:confused:

Last edited:

Attachments

• nazispellingnazi-1.jpg
    nazispellingnazi-1.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 17
Back