Very Very Pee'd off

Currently reading:
Very Very Pee'd off

Need a rant :( :mad: :cry:

I had to park my car on the road last night cos the bins were finally being collected...(which didnt even fecking happen :bang:)

And some Chavy scum has shoved a screwdriver in my locks on the yella sporting :( on the boot and drivers side :(

soooo :(

I'm just bit gutted, cos it makes it look sh*t for a start...they obviously didn't know what they were doing, cos they didn't even get into the car.

They removed one of my locking nut covers on the alloy's but didnt attempt to remove :confused:

Guess I should just count my lucky stars that they didn't smash thier way in :(

oh dear, if you want to get in a mk1 all you need to do is bend the top of the door out, quick silent and easy, even a retarded child high on crack can figure that out. your local chavs must be severally handicapped.

scrapyard locks can be modifed to fit your key using a dremel. just grind the tumblers flush with the key inserted and you're done.

Last edited:
Is mine and Kaylorz's car gonna be safe parked outside your house the night before brooklands :eek:;)

lol you staying at mine then??

And yeah they will be fine, I never park on the road, it was only cos of the curfuffle over the bin lorry getting in that I moved them from the drive...the driveway can take about 7 cars with room round the back for more, was only cos I was last one in, my garage is filled with wheels and bumpers and there was visitors in other houses :bang: so i put one in front of the garage and put the other on the road :(

I think they must have been disturbed, cos there are about 10 spaces out on the road, which the local police use to park, so its busy all night...think I would have had a smashed window otherwise.

Last edited:
Back