SAM_0043.JPG

Grande Punto Vance T-Jet.

Introduction

This is my new car :D

Plans for it : Abarth headlights, Refurb wheels in white, New speakers, Debadged grill.

punto_35.jpg

punto_111.jpg

punto_210.jpg

Updated Pics:

SAM_0048.JPG

SAM_0047.JPG

SAM_0045.JPG

SAM_0044.JPG

SAM_0043.JPG
Wasn't too hard, just make sure it's warm where you do them and use a hair dryer when applying and cut close to the edges on the face of the light, you might get air bubbles but they should evaporate after a few weeks.

I actually took my lamin-x off last week and put a set of abarth tails on, dunno which I prefer though haha

i might wait a couple of months then, or just do it in my garage. i hope i dont get any air bubbles lol. i'll give it a go when i've got the funds. spending my dollar on ICE atm.

You should put a pic up mate! wouldn't mind a look.

i might wait a couple of months then, or just do it in my garage. i hope i dont get any air bubbles lol. i'll give it a go when i've got the funds. spending my dollar on ICE atm.

You should put a pic up mate! wouldn't mind a look.
I would but the cars a state! far too cold to wash it, coming up at -6 just now. Would just freeze as I wash it haha

Not going to bother cleaning until decent weather comes round, will clay, polish and wax when I get the chance :)

I would but the cars a state! far too cold to wash it, coming up at -6 just now. Would just freeze as I wash it haha

Not going to bother cleaning until decent weather comes round, will clay, polish and wax when I get the chance :)

hahaha, yer i've tried giving mine a quick wash a few times, and the waters just frozen onto it. so i just did one panel at a time & leathered it so it didnt freeze. not picking up any dirt atm either cos everywheres just frozen lol. can't wait for warm weather so i can get it cleaned up properly!

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Re: Vance T-Jet

ahh cheers, did they go on easily enough? dont feel like they are going to come off? or creased? just thinking with the centre caps not being flat... i know it says they suit domed badges but surely they are all different?

Edit: on reading it again, they do not stick over, they are actual replacements, my bad! what size did you get? 50mm or 65mm?

how did you get the badges to stay on the wheels? as they havnt got the "clip" part that clips into the hole?

Last edited:
Re: Vance T-Jet

ahh cheers, did they go on easily enough? dont feel like they are going to come off? or creased? just thinking with the centre caps not being flat... i know it says they suit domed badges but surely they are all different?

Edit: on reading it again, they do not stick over, they are actual replacements, my bad! what size did you get? 50mm or 65mm?

how did you get the badges to stay on the wheels? as they havnt got the "clip" part that clips into the hole?
They do stick on to the current fiat centre caps and look fine, I just took off the original sticky blue ones. Been on for a while now and they are well stuck on, just heat the area where they go on and heat the badge before applying.

I measured it, think it was 48 mm or so I ordered.

Thanks for that! i have a few spare centre caps lying around and i was looking at one, i never realised they were just stuck on before, there pretty easy to get off as well :)
Just measure to be sure, as i'm not 100% sure what size they were, I took the caps out to put them on, but they can go on while the wheels are on the car simple enough, as I have got some for a mate as well.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back